Thread: Oxymoron of the year competition!

Talking Oxymoron of the year competition!

Why not having some fun at this time of the year?

My proposals:

1) We consider this game 110% playable (Gaute?)
    2) 'Best Pistol'. (Phikia)
    3) Fearsome Leet nibble (potential Adv special attacks, can't remember the author)

Rules are easy and open: Post your suggestions (max 3, assign numbers in order of appearence) and/or vote (up to 3 votes per poster). Vote prio I: 3 points, II 2 points and III 1 point.

My vote:
    I) 2 (sorry, I am one of this dual pistol wielding Adv )
    II) 1
    III) 3 (funny thread)

As this is most probabely not supported by Funcom itself (heaven knows why ) we have to evaluate on our own. I'll check the thread regularly and count the votes. At 31st Dec I will draw the result.

So long,

Max(imilian)

Inspired by the post of Phikia in the thread Best Pistol??????? (Adventurer board)
    100% curious

My vote is you.. your a dual pistol wielding adv

hehe.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Biggest oxymoron of the year: Captfallout.

Oh wait a sec, that's just moron of the year.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Well all I've got to add to this thread is this Official Funcom MA description. MUAHAHA.

Martial Artist

"Ahh, young one. I see your thirst for knowledge is large, and you are prepared to follow the path of the enlightened ones. That is a good quality for a Martial Artist as true enlightenment can only come through knowledge, respect and discipline. Train with me and your body will become a weapon; quick, silent and mortal. Your punches will sting, your attack consistently drain your enemy of life, and your soul attack, well, if done with conviction, it will terminate even the strongest of adversaries. This does not however, exclude the knowledge of armed combat. Many of my students are well versed in the knowledge of the bow, thrown objects and the art of melee weapons. As your mind and soul becomes one with your body your nano programs grow stronger and may aid both yourself and your allies in combat through healing, the strengthening of bodies, increased attack speeds and even, if the situation so demands, turning yourself into a veritable force of destruction. Learn the ways of the Martial Artist and you shall never want for more."

Overview
    The Martial Artist is a spiritual warrior, mastering the silent bow and unarmed combat. Some Martial Artists may even decide to follow their path to illumination with melee weapons as an aid. His focus is absolute, making him a deadly foe, especially when he puts his arsenal of nano programs to proper use. However, the same focus makes the Martial Artist pay dearly in all other fields.

Strong fields
    Unarmed combat

Thrown weapons

Bows

Speed

Weak fields
    Ranged combat (except bows)

Trade skills

Key skills
    Body Development

Martial Arts

Brawling