Thread: Rising Sun Issues

Rising Sun Issues

I woudl like to report this, maybe someone already has but its been broke for a while now.

The Waterfall tunnel in to Rising Sun (go under the waterfall and then you should be in a tunnel that leads up the mountain) is broke.

Basically no matter how you enter the waterfall you end up swimming up it not going through it. its fine as you can get to the top but the tunnel would be preferable to swimming up a waterfall :-)

I love rising sun its a great mission haunt, this however soils it a little. i am not sure when this happened but the only thing i can possibly link with it is the new water that was added last patch (or patch before).

Thanks,

Solo--

Theotus - Agent - lvl 71 - rubi-ka 1
    SoloSANso - MA - lvl 21 - rubi-ka 1

Yep. The tunnel used to work fine for me but somewhere in the most recent patches it got broken and I've had to swim up the waterfall, too.

I've always had to swim up the waterfall, never have been thru the tunnel. Either that, or I just zig-zag up the west wall of mountain.

the most entertaining thing is whne you try to go out via the tunnel, you get to the enterance , step throught it and start floating up the waterfall , heheh

hope funcom fix this.

Solo--