Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paying for Patches?

Paying for Patches?

What exactly is going on here?

As a **subscriber** to Anarchy Online , Id like to know :

a) Why It's required to 'pay' for a *booster pack* as you call it?

b) What the difference is between 3 or more linked 'regular' subscription patches compared to a booster pack?

c) Will you be reducing the cost of the expansion pack now that your taking 'content' out of it and selling part of it to us earlier?

d) Who in thier right mind would do such a thing as try and introduce this 'innotive' idea into the MMORPG marketplace? (i mean in some games we pay for beta god dammit,your making subscriptions mean absolutly nothing!).?

e) Why Funcom promised the content of the booster pack as original game release content!?

f) Why, after this kind of behaviour i should continue to subscribe to Anarchy Online?

I believe as a customer and current subscriber these question should at least be attempted to be answered , if not for me but for all the other customers who continue to pay the newly pointless subscriptions.

I know its not a constructive post , I know its not what Funcom would like to see on thier boards but its a discussion i feel needs to be started , even if to strengthen Funcoms reasoning for charging for content patches.

I hate you people. I really do.

a) You're not "required to pay." They aren't forcing you to buy it.

b) No other game releases land-owning capabilities in a patch. Why should AO? The difference being that no patch includes a graphics update. No patch includes the ability to own land. No patch requires entire recoding of the game mechanics.

c) Can't answer that

d) Please, find your brain and stuff it back into your head. I believe the gist of that question was "Why should you introduce something new?" Duhhh maybe because the players want something new. We're not paying for beta. Go buy SWG beta. Then you're paying for beta.

e) This was never promised. Side-changing outposts were promised. Outposts built and the land around them owned by players was never promised. Did AC require people to buy an expansion pack to own land? YES. Did it include anything besides that? A static dungeon, 3 playfields, and some new loot. Wowzaz. Can you even DO this in DAoC or EQ? NO. The whole "Side changing outposts" idea is DIFFERENT from this. The towers are not STATIC, and they are PLAYER OWNED. But still, I could understand being upset if that was all you're getting, but there are going to be graphics/sound updates, probably some static dungeons, new mobs, new lewt, and all that other good stuff. So PLEASE crawl back into your hole.

f) You shouldn't. Playing AO requires you to have minimal cerebral function. You should be throwing your dung at gazelles in Africa, because you sir are a monkey. Please, get out of my game.
    Last edited by Intenseheat; Aug 14th, 2002 at 12:40:20.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

I have no problem paying for it (within reason) but I would like clarification that the devs have not been pulled off the normal patches to create the booster.

Originally posted by Intenseheat
    Sorry to hear that.

I didn't say that I was required to pay for it , I said why is it required to pay for the it.

b) No other game releases land-owning capabilities in a patch. Why should AO? The difference being that no patch includes a graphics update. No patch includes the ability to own land. No patch requires entire recoding of the game mechanics.
    From what I understand of programming , this isnt a change but an addition to the current code, of course I could be wrong, but so could you.

In addition , Dark Age of Camelot has , is and will be releasing patches in connection to land owning capabilitys although they did what AO didnt and released the initial land owning capabilitys at launch.

Ultima online was a game pretty much based on and owning , they had the biggest patch in history called , Trammel.

c) Can't answer that
    I can.

d) Please, find your brain and stuff it back into your head. I believe the gist of that question was "Why should you introduce something new?" Duhhh maybe because the players want something new. We're not paying for beta. Go buy SWG beta. Then you're paying for beta.
    Let me get this right .. You think players want to pay for the booster pack? You think the original beta testers of AO who were told that land owning capabilitys were going to be included in launch that in fact it wouldnt be included at launch and that they would have to pay more for it when it was finally released to the public .. all this being said *after* paying for the original game?

I almost made a rant towards you in this paragraph but i feel its none conclusive and would lead to further flaming from yourself so ill refrain from doing so.

e) This was never promised. Side-changing outposts were promised. Outposts built and the land around them owned by players was never promised. Did AC require people to buy an expansion pack to own land? YES. Did it include anything besides that? A static dungeon, 3 playfields, and some new loot. Wowzaz. Can you even DO this in DAoC or EQ? NO. The whole "Side changing outposts" idea is DIFFERENT from this. The towers are not STATIC, and they are PLAYER OWNED. But still, I could understand being upset if that was all you're getting, but there are going to be graphics/sound updates, probably some static dungeons, new mobs, new lewt, and all that other good stuff. So PLEASE crawl back into your hole.
    Just because they changed a few little things , it doesnt negate the fact that it all boils down to the same thing. Yes I understand there will probably be a few more little patch treats included
    But here is my main gripe ..

They planned an expansion .. fair enough , its a proven market tactic to further revenue and has in the past proven to be sucessful whilst not taking anything away from the subscription meaning.

But They realised that it wont be ready for release when SWG is, Soo they are taking a part of the expansion that is ready and tagging it quite nicely with a *booster pack* so not to confuse it with normal subscription patches.

However , when they release the expansion itself , minus the owning land (new item to plop down) function , they will still charge the original price of the expansion thus the full meaning of my AO subscription becomes questionable.

My gripe is not about the content of this *booster pack* it never has been nor will it ever , it sounds like a good idea , should have been put in along time ago but hey better late than never , but paying extra for it? i payed for the game, i payed for the subscription every month , i dont mind paying for expansion packs , but i do mind paying for patches , i pay subscription for this , dont I? this booster pack has had a price tag attached to it from nowhere! a price addition.

f) You shouldn't. Playing AO requires you to have minimal cerebral function. You should be throwing your dung at gazelles in Africa, because you sir are a monkey. Please, get out of my game.
    Your right, I shouldnt.

ffs

I very much agree with Yorkforce paying for a patch sounds to silly to even consider it, FC should release patches with an attitude of wanting to get in more players making the game more intresting and all in all it should be there effort to keep us good paying costumers on the game and not ... with an attitude of pay us xtra money or go €!"#¤"#¤ there is a huge diffrence between xpansion pack and some silly old patch land owning capabilitys yay great .. but id rather have that delayed to shadow lands and pay for it all then .. than paying once now for the appetizer and then again for the dinner !! ! !! ,,

And as for what the very mature Intenseheat noted earlier and i quote " requires entire recoding of the game mechanics" babahahaha yea f ing right, u apparently have no clue as to what ur talking about so i am not gonna try and correct u as i am not a very good teecher and have no wish to lecture u in anything. Also ofcourse ur not required to pay but never the less having spent all this months putting time in ur char and now all of a sudden u have to pay xtra to enjoy the new "fruits" of JOY ! that FC has released it really sounds like a hostage situation.

one more thing i want to say to a someone in this forum and i am not naming any names cause i dont want to start of an agument but its not Yorkforce and its not me .. should take out his/her brain and replace it with a potato as it will noticably improove that persons IQ.

Some ppl are just too damn greedy. You want the whole game with all that comes with it but ur not willing to fund the durther development of the game.

The $13 that you pay each month is nothing really, dont expect the $13 that each one of us pay to cover FC's expences.
    This is the way it is in many other mmorpgs, if you dont like it, go back to ur single player game. Im quite frankly fed up with this cheap thinking. If you cant figure out why you have to pay for the booster in a morpg you shouldnt pay for it. Since it shows that you dont know the complex functions of a game like this that always have to be further developed.

Angry noob....with his 2 cents

Well I recently just suscribed, and i have played many MMOA and i have never been charged for anything other then the monthy or 6 month or w/e subcribtion period, if this is something common in AO, count me outta this game before i get addicted. I dont really care if poeple think they should pay because.... w/e, i see no reason. If they want to charge poeple for patches.... then wtf is the point of the suscribtion bill, I payed the monthly bill to play the game, now I have to pay for a patch to play? get real, what this sounds like to me is a company sucking me dry for my money, and if they do go threw with this "pay for our patch" crap, to hell with them all. I will rid of this game early.

Darkhalfkilla

Originally posted by Trenchwar
    Some ppl are just too damn greedy. You want the whole game with all that comes with it but ur not willing to fund the durther development of the game.

The $13 that you pay each month is nothing really, dont expect the $13 that each one of us pay to cover FC's expences.
    This is the way it is in many other mmorpgs, if you dont like it, go back to ur single player game. Im quite frankly fed up with this cheap thinking. If you cant figure out why you have to pay for the booster in a morpg you shouldnt pay for it. Since it shows that you dont know the complex functions of a game like this that always have to be further developed.
    $13 a month is not a lot of money, I agree with you there.

I do object to shelling out extra charges in order to continue playing this game - these are hidden charges effectively that we aren't aware of when we signed on.

If the $13 per month per account is not enough to allow continued development on this game then they calculated the subscription cost badly.

According to AG there are roughly 58000 characters.... do you say it would be fair to assume about 20000 accounts?

So... for 20000 accounts FC get a monthly income of $260000.

Maybe we should assume each account has 5 alts? That's still 10000 players and still $150800 per month ($1809600 per year) for this game.

If that is not enough to fund them then the monthly cost should be increased by a small amount. $2 extra per month would give them $40000 extra every month if there are 20000 subscribers.

However, with the booster pack... assuming they charge $10 for each account thats an instant $200000 assuming 20000 sales.

How many extra charges have to be levied in order to fund development without us being greedy?
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Ummm, an extra $2 per month actually comes to more than the one off $10 payment for the booster pack.
    So, what you are suggesting is the pack should cost more?

You are also telling me that all the subscribers would continue to play if the monthly price were to be increased? I don't think so.
    Most players are fickle, the second something they don't like or agree with happens off they go - I'm sure increasing the monthly subscription would be classed as a reason for most of these sheep to jump ship.

Your maths is showing a figure of $1.8 per year income from the game.
    I really don't think you are aware of how much running a company costs, that is peanuts.
    Once you loose your tax, payment to ISP's, general bill's, wages.
    There is very little profit left here, if any - You do realise that Funcom like all software houses do this kind of thing to make money and not just for the love of it aren't you?

Originally posted by RedSonja
    Ummm, an extra $2 per month actually comes to more than the one off $10 payment for the booster pack.
    So, what you are suggesting is the pack should cost more?

You are also telling me that all the subscribers would continue to play if the monthly price were to be increased? I don't think so.
    Most players are fickle, the second something they don't like or agree with happens off they go - I'm sure increasing the monthly subscription would be classed as a reason for most of these sheep to jump ship.

Your maths is showing a figure of $1.8 per year income from the game.
    I really don't think you are aware of how much running a company costs, that is peanuts.
    Once you loose your tax, payment to ISP's, general bill's, wages.
    There is very little profit left here, if any - You do realise that Funcom like all software houses do this kind of thing to make money and not just for the love of it aren't you?
    I am well aware of FC's position, and what they are trying to achieve.

The $2 increase was not a suggestion, merely an example.

Are you telling me that all the subscribers would continue to play if there was an additional $10 - $20 charge made every 5 months for boosters / expansions?

I am also more than aware that the money from this game has to go a long way. I could go and ask some friends about staffing levels and start to estimate the full costs of expenditure if you wish.

Please don't make the assumption that because I quoted the income from one particular game this means I don't have a clue about everything else involved in running the company.

Forget what I'm saying about increased charges and comparing their costs (including service charges) to these because they seem to be ticking away with the $13 a month right now don't they?

Here is why you have to pay

Just to clear the air for you all wondering why you have to pay for this booster pack!

You are all aware of the imminent release of Star Wars Galaxies, later this year. now because Funcom have a large hold on the MMORPG market, they decided to create an expansion with the intentions to compete with SWG and all of the other newly advanced MMORPG'S.

Now due to the fact that Shadowlands will not be released untill later next year, then Funcom still needs to compete on the market.

So they release a booster pack, not only does this put AO's name on the shelf, offering more to the player, but also if they release the Booster pack roughly around the same time, it shows that they are involving marketing strategies.

E.g Tom has played AO for 8 months, he is looking forward to SWG, but wait, a booster pack is being released!. Tom is 12 years old with X amount of pocket money. Tom goes to a games shop and sees SWG and AO Booster pack. Now going on what Tom knows about AO and that a lot of his friends are there, he is more likely to buy AO Booster rather than SWG. Now if Tom spends his money on AO this is likely to take away his financial ability to buy and pay for SWG.

It is a very complicated marketing strategy, But AO is at risk from loosing the large bulk of the market to the latest upcoming MMORPG's.

So buy throwing in something to compete, it gives them the ability to attract new clients and also to keep their originals.

So thats why you have to pay for the Booster Pack.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Some people have apparently never tried to acquire upwards of 1 terabyte of bandwidth a month... that costs money. An awful, awful lot of money. Most of the dot-coms that tanked a couple years back did so because they couldn't meet their bandwidth costs. For reliable, high-usage bandwidth, it goes about $50 to the gig per month, so $50,000+ per month just for bandwidth. And they've gotta use bandwidth that uses the trans-atlantic cable HEAVILY... so double that. $100k per month just for bandwidth. No salary, no power, no phones, no equipment upgrades. And big arse servers running 24/7 use lots and lots of power, about $2,000 a month. We've now lost nearly half of highorbit's projected income. Throw in another $10k a month for miscellaneous electricity (chat/patching server, employee terminals). What you've got left needs to be divided about 130 ways for the paycheck of the live team and parts and services that may be required along the way. The subscription rate for AO is $3 higher than EQ and company because AO only has 3 servers, all of which are owned and maintained by FC. Other MMOGs have dozens of servers, most of which are maintained by private parties.

By the way...

Originally posted by Yorkforce
    From what I understand of programming , this isnt a change but an addition to the current code, of course I could be wrong, but so could you.
    They mustn't teach much C++ in Uganda.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Some people have apparently never tried to acquire upwards of 1 terabyte of bandwidth a month... that costs money. An awful, awful lot of money. Most of the dot-coms that tanked a couple years back did so because they couldn't meet their bandwidth costs. For reliable, high-usage bandwidth, it goes about $50 to the gig per month, so $50,000+ per month just for bandwidth. And they've gotta use bandwidth that uses the trans-atlantic cable HEAVILY... so double that. $100k per month just for bandwidth. No salary, no power, no phones, no equipment upgrades. And big arse servers running 24/7 use lots and lots of power, about $2,000 a month. We've now lost nearly half of highorbit's projected income. Throw in another $10k a month for miscellaneous electricity (chat/patching server, employee terminals). What you've got left needs to be divided about 130 ways for the paycheck of the live team and parts and services that may be required along the way. The subscription rate for AO is $3 higher than EQ and company because AO only has 3 servers, all of which are owned and maintained by FC. Other MMOGs have dozens of servers, most of which are maintained by private parties.

By the way...

They mustn't teach much C++ in Uganda.
    lol... I am not trying to justify how they spend the money, nor the services required for the provision of this service.

Ignore the service charges 'cos they don't seem to have gone bankrupt with the $13 a month they've been getting so far do they.

I do agree completely with Tikon though. It's just annoying (to me) that we seem to have at least two upgrades to pay for in a rather short space of time on top of our normal subscription charges.

As for the little Uganda statement at the bottom, you also do not know the extent to which the code requires changing without knowing the code intimately and that statement was just plain rude.

We really need to state that we will not tolerate to pay for patches...
    If we do not state that now, there might be other onlinegames that starts to take payment for patches...

I for one have made a stance now...

Date of registration 2002-04-04 13:00:25 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-09-01
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

Broken Promises

Okay, Yorkforce, basically you're right with your questions.

Expansion packs are something that should add something new to a game. I have no problems with paying for that, and, I will do it gladly, like for Shadowlands, if for once it contains what they promised (although they already kicked the promised release date).

And that brings me to it: What I do hate about AO and Funcom is that they keep promising us things and screw up later. Like:

- Jobe: This should be in from the start but now we'll have to pay for it cause it's only in the Shadowlands Expansion.
    - Land Control: This was for summer and as a patch, now it's going to be an Expansion Pack (Booster Pack) and we have to pay extra for it, though it should have been in the game long ago
    - Story: This game was supposed to have one, and it seems they found the script for it in the dungeon beneath the headquarters some 2 weeks ago. But for at least 6 months, there was nothing happening. No clips, no big events, the great Radiman on 'pilgrimage' etc.

There's a lot more to say about broken promises, but that's the point I really hate. FC staff keeps making promises which they apparently can't uphold. Maybe we would all be better off if FC would only make *realistic* promises of which they are more or less sure that they can hold on to them.

The difference between 'conquering outposts' and 'creating tower outposts' is arguably like splitting hairs. You can choose either way: In one case they broke a promise by not allowing us to conquer the OPs (like 2 HO, MMD, 4 Holes ...) . In the other, they charge us for something that was meant to be in the game already. Either way, that's something that does more damage than the hope for a game feature brought. So, FC, if anyone should bother to read this thread, think about it and stop making promises that you don't know if you can uphold them.

As to pricing for expansions to the game : I will buy any expansion if it sounds reasonable to pay the price. If the 'Booster Pack' comes for 10 Euros, I'll take it. If they try to make me pay 30 €, they can keep it, unless they add some more to it than 'territory control'.

And Intenseheat, perhaps you should cool down a bit before flaming others like that. If you don't like my post, please feel free to flame me and I will simply ignore it and most probably everyone else will, too. As you said:

"Playing AO requires you to have minimal cerebral function. You should be throwing your dung at gazelles in Africa, because you sir are a monkey. Please, get out of my game."

Posting into the forums requires more than minimal cerebral function. It requires you to be at least as mature and social that you can refrain from simply flaming others just because they ahve a different oppinion than you. In short: If you use this level of social interaction, you will mostl likely get a non-verbal response that will likely send you to the reclaim ... er ... hospital.

If you can't behave at least like a monkey (they are social, you know), pease go play Counterstrike.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RedSonja
    - You do realise that Funcom like all software houses do this kind of thing to make money and not just for the love of it aren't you? [/QUOTE/

Exactly. Funcom is a company just like every other 1.
    Maybe not just like every other company but just like all other software houses they all offer u a pretty great product.
    But like most other software u buy u have to upgrade it at 1 point for the product to not go out of date.

"HOLY ****, i bought a P350 with 64RAM and a Banshee 32mb card 3 yrs ago .. are u telling me I have to upgrade now ?!?!, no one told me that when I bought the computer >:-("

This is exactly the same thing, and what FC might have said at the release of AO doesnt really matter now, do it.
    I dont mind the least to pay for "boosters" or expansions, cuz i know it will make the game more joyable .. but having said that I bet some moron will ipdate me on the flaws of the game. But that doesnt really matter either now do it. If you enjoy playing AO like my self u shouldnt mind paying for this. But if u dont like it, just cancel ur account for god sake and quite the crying.

This was not that the respected poster was talking about. He was asking why should he purchase it period.

Why should it? Because the promised it at launch, thats why. Maybe they should try an Idea of their own instead of taking something done by EQ and AC and calling it a "Booster Pack".

c) Can't answer that

A four year old could.

No comment.

Alright, me being a veteran from Asheron's Call, You DID NOT have to buy the Dark Majesty Expansion. The Expansion added Housing to the game, along with a few of the best quests in the game at the moment. You can still play AC without the expansion AND continue to interact with people who have the expansion. Sound Updates and Graphics can be added in a patch. Land ownership should be. You stated that "graphics/sound updates, probably some static dungeons, new mobs, new lewt" was added to Asheron's Call. It wasnt req'd and neither was this flame you put together.

I am glad that is requires minimal functionality of the brain, because even now I bet your head hurts.

I agree with the origional poster.

Flames welcome. I have loads of coffee and I am not afraid to drink it.
    Atrox smart. No make fun. Atrox Smart. Atrox getting mad. No make fun of me! Atrox really mad. Atrox punch you on top of head and send you screaming out through your butthole. Atrox happy. Atrox go get beer. Atrox party.

Diamondfists - Level 9 Martial Artist

"Lord we give you Curley. Try not to piss him off."

Originally posted by Trenchwar

Now please reread this post here trench, because you said something that interests me here.. You said we pay 13 dollars a month right? Basically, we should be paying that 13 dollars a month for Monthly Game Content. If you go to www.zone.com , scroll down and click on Asheron's Call, you will find that they offer a game that is cram-packed with quests, A huge playerbase, housing, and one key thing that Anarchy Online doesnt have, and that would be A STORY-LINE! AC not only offers all of this for 10 bucks, but it has regular monthly updates AND story events in-game where the players get to interact with the main nemesis, defend towns from attacks of monsters, and even get to fight the nemesis himself in their own personal battle with their friends along side them. Now, I seriously wish funcom would stick the "Booster Pack" up their lazy butt and get a script rolling for AO.

Bring on the flames.
    Atrox smart. No make fun. Atrox Smart. Atrox getting mad. No make fun of me! Atrox really mad. Atrox punch you on top of head and send you screaming out through your butthole. Atrox happy. Atrox go get beer. Atrox party.

Diamondfists - Level 9 Martial Artist

"Lord we give you Curley. Try not to piss him off."

Originally posted by Dino "Diamondfists" Russi

Now please reread this post here trench, because you said something that interests me here.. You said we pay 13 dollars a month right? Basically, we should be paying that 13 dollars a month for Monthly Game Content. If you go to www.zone.com , scroll down and click on Asheron's Call, you will find that they offer a game that is cram-packed with quests, A huge playerbase, housing, and one key thing that Anarchy Online doesnt have, and that would be A STORY-LINE! AC not only offers all of this for 10 bucks, but it has regular monthly updates AND story events in-game where the players get to interact with the main nemesis, defend towns from attacks of monsters, and even get to fight the nemesis himself in their own personal battle with their friends along side them. Now, I seriously wish funcom would stick the "Booster Pack" up their lazy butt and get a script rolling for AO.

Bring on the flames.

RIght on the mark!

I was playing AC before AO came out, and the main thing that made me leave AC where what AO promised as content.

It would be interesting to troll Stratics and other beta site where FC commented in interviews and compile a list of all that FC claimed AO to be before launch.

Quote from a year ago claiming AO was ready to market.
    Finished?
    Do you think that it feels right to start the sale of such an unfinished product like AO is?.....maybe let the customers play for free the first 6 month, since they involuntary becomes beta-testers… have any of you who has been in the production/design of AO ever played Everquest?, if yes, have you been bit by the “basil*”? uberSK
    Ubersk

Hi uberSK. The whole team behind AO feels it will be ready by June 27. All developers on AO have played a lot of EverQuest, Ashrons Call, Ultima Online and Meridian 59. With Anarchy Online we have tried to make a game we enjoy while we have tried to correct a lot of the "errors" we have seen on other similar game types.
    Martin
    Now, let me find the quote from 3 months into launch claiming they were wrong. Guess I don t have too, the trouble everyone had to log at launch pretty much proves it. Yes, things change, in MMORPG, but at the pace AO changes, we could be waiting years just to get a couch in our useless appartment.

My point here is that FC released an incomplete product and claimed that it was complete, they also claimed that the missing features would be inserted after launch. That was 13 months ago and we are still waiting.

What people need to realise is that we enjoy AO and our gripe is not with what FC are doing now, its with what was not done, yet promised to the fans(read the ones who followed the game throught beta, read almost every post, downlaoded the german blurry AVIs to get a peak and were signing up the first day), the new fans would not know about all this and it would be normal to think we are whinning for nothing, but we are not.

Yes, I know, not all things from betas are made to be in the final game, except of course those you claim will make it in the game soon after launch.

Its like buying a car and waiting for the paint job to be done, you can still drive it, but you know somethings missing from your purchase. Then when the garage finnaly calls, a year later, they tell you they need to use a special process to paint it and it will cost you!

Intenseheat, you really need to get a clue. Gee, when did you start playing AO, 2 days ago?
    There is a differences with debating a subject and attacking someone. Almost hit the "Report this post" link. A monkey?
    "Playing AO requires you to have minimal cerebral function. You should be throwing your dung at gazelles in Africa, because you sir are a monkey. Please, get out of my game."
    Last edited by andertec; Aug 14th, 2002 at 18:10:41.

You shouldn't. Playing AO requires you to have minimal cerebral function. You should be throwing your dung at gazelles in Africa, because you sir are a monkey. Please, get out of my game.
    Heheheheheheheheheh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast