Thread: Booster Pack Wishlist

Lightbulb Booster Pack Wishlist

I figure it might be good to let funcom know some things we would like to see in the booster packs. Like for instance, some suggestions on what the improved graphics might be focused on.

I for one would really really like to see the opifex finally get fixed, if it takes a booster pack to do it then so be it. Like when an opifex wears any coat his head is half way off his neck. Or tank armor and shoulder pads that stick out of the front of the left arm rather than actually being on the shoulder.

Another suggestion would be to give us mood options to our faces, have the art team go through and make a couple variations on the same face and then have a setting so you can appear happy, sad, angry, sick, mean, cold, seductive, etc with just changing a setting, it would default to the original face to the people who didn't go for the booster but it would certainly allow a little more roleplay.

Come on people, contribute your ideas!

Um, that doesn't sound like the focus of the pack at all. Although it sounded like there were breed changes coming in Shadowlands. Also, I have no problems paying for this wide reaching booster pack, but i'd rather drop spend cash on a pack that fixes how the opifex looks in a bathrobe. That's just going a little too far with the whole idea.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor