Thread: Omni-Pol HQ, in all its glory (or party)

Omni-Pol HQ, in all its glory (or party)

I received a anonymous tip and photos yesterday--- concerning Omni-Pol HQ, being well... redecorated.

Feel free to take a peek, much humor included ^^
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

You know, I've seen those pictures quite a few times already now, but each time I look at them again, I just can't resist but to laugh about them.. Again... And again.. And again..
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

[Those pictures were taken by a guild member who placed them, who then proceeded to leave the guild and leaving them for an ARK to remove. It can be seen as a funny joke, but this, and much more harm can be easily done by exploiting trust placed on guild members by the whole guild. It is like going to a party, leaving a toilet unflushed, getting pictures about it and then laughing at them with your friends.]
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

(( So you're saying we can't even laugh at the Pol's lack of discipline? Its not like the Pols to do such a thing... or is it? ))

(( And Virta, if it wasn't your guild, I'm sure you'd be amused as well. ))
    Last edited by chimaster; May 7th, 2006 at 00:23:54.

Wait, Omni-Pols have diseplian, haha. I laugh at the thought. If Omni-Pol would stop throwing those pointless parties at their HQ then maybe, yes I said maybe, the can do real Police work. Nah what am I saying, that is a impossablity for thugs. Injoyed the pictures Chimx, thanks.

So that's what "basic training" really is...

You know Virta, you could get some good climbing training with those things... put a nice Plumbo-XXX on the top for when you get to the top.
    Last edited by chimaster; May 7th, 2006 at 03:05:51.

((It would be a practical joke if it were possible to just clean up the mess ourselves. But as it was, we had to use precious user support resources to get the mess cleaned up for us. All I can say regarding the guy who did this: Good riddance! And yes, I've had a good laugh about this myself, simply because it was such a childish thing to do.

Oh and Chimx -- as far as I am concerned, this was an OOC matter. And you may laugh, point fingers, spit or whatever it is you are so fond of doing, but I won't help you make a big deal about it by actually commenting on it IC.))
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

((Well If you are accusing me im very disgusted you can come to think it was me.
    A: I dont have that much NCU
    And B: I cant afford all the poles
    And C: I wouldnt do a thing like that

I have had the blame pinned on me! But you wont beleive me ffs

Im F***ed off in RL now , Thanks ))
    ~Just another NT..~
    169/7 Opifex Fixer|| 118/5 Solitus Doctor|| 60/6 Solitus Keeper
    214/12 Nanomage NT|| 168/9 Solitus Agent
    45/4 Trox MP!

(( Nobody said your name... You have the audacity to post on our forums, trusting what Chimx says over what you know about your former guildmates? You wanna be f****d off, go for it, we ain't done nothin to ya though ))
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

[Flamewars, unite! Much more entertaining than the clan/OT "conflict" these days.

Can't we just agree that the topic is dead now and stop OOCing it to death, or at least throw accusations and angry words in PMs? This is looking like a Life on Atlantean thread]

(( Lol Not until i get justice! Justiccccce!))
    Last edited by joey123442; May 10th, 2006 at 20:29:42.
    ~Just another NT..~
    45/4 Trox MP!

Quote Originally Posted by joey123442
    (( Lol Not until i get justice! Justiccccce!))
    (( *hands Joe a glass of ice* ))

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    (( Nobody said your name... You have the audacity to post on our forums, trusting what Chimx says over what you know about your former guildmates? You wanna be f****d off, go for it, we ain't done nothin to ya though ))
    Know? Do you know the reason i left mainly?
    ~Just another NT..~
    45/4 Trox MP!

I'm sure you'll tell me. But tell me in PM's, I have no desire to continue wrecking this forum for other people.

I apologise to anyone who feels this thread has been kicked in the ass by me.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||