Thread: For our security, and for Gorgefodder's life

For our security, and for Gorgefodder's life

Gorgefodder plans to leave the Nanomage Liberation Front, and take up employment elsewhere. However, he knows a great deal about our internal operations. Even if he didn't, our enemies would still BELIEVE he does. If goes out in the world without the family's protection, it won't be a week before some ... SOLITUS... kidnaps him, takes him off to some godawful place, and tortures him for information.

Therefore, we must know, and the entire world must know, that he no longer HAS any secret information.

Gorgefodder and I have made arrangements to handle this situation. I will, in front of such witnesses as choose to be present, be performing a memory erasure upon Gorge. Our current plan is to do this in the lab I use in Borealis, at approximately 2000 GMT on Saturday May 6.

The process is not precise; memories are not stored each in its own tiny box, rather they are maintained holographically across the entire brain. To ensure that all sensitive information is removed, many of his memories from the period when he was a member of our fellowship will also be erased or blurred. Gorge will be forever changed, whether for worse or for better I do not know. We are taking what steps we can to ensure that his most important memories will remain, in one form or another.

For those who believe that Mother Ka lives, now would be a good time for prayer. As for me, I will be sharpening my probes and re-checking my equipment.

*gives a friendly salute*
    Godspeed, and good luck Gorge, wherever you may end up.
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

Why is it I have this vision of a leet hugging, peace loving, bomb defusing, non alcohol drinking, non womanising new gorge about to occur :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Probably because he is going to join the company and he wants to be all squeaky clean for them.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

*shrugs* I know he's thought about it, but who knows...
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

Sounds like disinformation to me. It's time for this Solitus to go sharpen her information gathering tools.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

My, why does this sound on par with OT reform and messing with people's brains? Either way, it's Gorge, *shrugs* if your brains scrambling gets him to stop killing leets then it saves me the trouble of kidnapping and torturing him.

Amelie.

Good luck Gorge, Till all Are Free!

I can officially announce that Gorgefodder3's memory was succesfully whiped yesterday. He does no longer remember anyone or anything except a few people who seems to be burned into his memory.
    This was done at his own request as he wanted to start on a fresh plate with no one constantly asking and torturing him for information. With a whiped memory there is therefor no information to gather from him.

Man that's a dumb move . You know why ?

Because then, you can SNATCH the memoboxes away from the nlf, Get the voodoo contained within, and step 3 is either profit/gloat.

I looked at that half cooked plan for a minute before coming up with something to counter it. Great job folks! *claps his hands*
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

what would make you believe we would stach those memboxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    I can officially announce that Gorgefodder3's memory was succesfully whiped yesterday. He does no longer remember anyone or anything except a few people who seems to be burned into his memory.
    This was done at his own request as he wanted to start on a fresh plate with no one constantly asking and torturing him for information. With a whiped memory there is therefor no information to gather from him.
    Oh, there are ways around even the most thorough memory-wipe....
    Seth "Pestillence" Walrus
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who Shall Guard The Guardians?

Quote Originally Posted by Pestillence
    Oh, there are ways around even the most thorough memory-wipe....
    Though no longer part of the Nanomage Liberation Front, Gorge is still my little brother and if you mess with him you will face me..

We clear?

~Cynotor
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

*looks at his comms-unit and smiles, before suddenly wiping the grin off his face*

If you feel that you have an axe to grind.....

Bring it *grins wickedly*
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~

Bring it *grins wickedly*
    I did.. And your suit.. get it at the 5 n' dime?

As I said, my dear Cavalier, your mouth is writing checks your body can't cash. And this suit also costs more than you make in a year.

*turns and walks away, then looks back over his shoulder with a smug smirk*

Oh, and tell your brother that the price is higher the next time he needs a....fix.
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~

As I said, my dear Cavalier, your mouth is writing checks your body can't cash. And this suit also costs more than you make in a year.

*turns and walks away, then looks back over his shoulder with a smug smirk*

Oh, and tell your brother that the price is higher the next time he needs a....fix.
    Oh I will cash them on your.. well there are ladies around so I will not dirty thier ears..

Speaking of ladies say hello to your wife for me.

*turns halfway around and smiles broadly*

Thank you. I will. Oh, and.....if anything happens to her...well...let's just say that I will gladly burn this planet to a cinder in order to get at you.

*bobs his head and laughs*

Just so that we're clear on that.
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~

We understand each other then..

May you and your wife have a happy long life..

I would hate to end it..

oh and be clear about this..

*flips up a digit and stares into Pestillence's eyes and then turns to walk away*

G'day neighbor