Thread: Wanted: Neutral Merc Guild

Wanted: Neutral Merc Guild

Are there any non-political neutral merc guilds out there who are interested in a lonely soldier who desires some campanionship when shooting up the denizens of the planet? If not, is there enough interest to start one?
    DrDaer: Doctor for Hire, Daerdevil: Speed Addict,
    RevDaer: Prophet for Profit, MaestroDaer: Salesman of DOOM (tm)
    ... all part of the collective conciousness know as Daerkannon
    Squad Commander of the Rogue's Gallery

neutral mercs ? That's a fairly new term

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

look us up

Dearkannon, we are a starting merc guild that is looking for new members. The Rogues Gallery is a mercenary guild in a larger project, where we do 'the dirty' work. If you are interested, please speak to either BlackRaazor, Bardos or Larsonny.

thanks,

Larsonny

Originally posted by eaze
    neutral mercs ? That's a fairly new term
    I don't see why. In fact, aligned mercs sound somewhat odd to me. Why limit yourself to one side?
    DrDaer: Doctor for Hire, Daerdevil: Speed Addict,
    RevDaer: Prophet for Profit, MaestroDaer: Salesman of DOOM (tm)
    ... all part of the collective conciousness know as Daerkannon
    Squad Commander of the Rogue's Gallery

nevermind... wrong forum
    Last edited by Savoy; Aug 15th, 2002 at 21:19:45.

*ponders*

Wish I could find an omni-aligned guild of this sort.. kinda hard to go neutral at my level Why oh why, aren't there any Omni 'bad guy' guilds? After my 5th shipment of guns to clanners this week, I figure I'd fit in quite well..

Hey Larsonny.. your name sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't place you.. have we met?

--Sandy - answering only to the almighty dollar since, uh, that one day when Ampex was served a steaming plate of worms :P