Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: KOS to Redemption eh?

*hugs everyone, and pulls out her testosterone pump*

and whats wrong with being a girl (sorry, forgot who said that, it was too long ago)

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Whotan

and??? does it state there that i'm a ganker?
    have you ever seen me attack another clanner in Arena?

i have ONCE gotten credit for a kill on one of the char's on the KOS-list, and that was after i hit the reclaim, and someone else finished that person off.
    the fact that the omni i tried to kill was teamed with two others, and i was alone, i'm shure doesn't matter, i guess i'm still a ganker in your eyes?

I have to put a word in for Whotan here, I dont know him very well, but Ive teamed and had some dealings with him the last year, and I can only say positive things about him. I dont believe he is a ganker.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Clark "Garzuperman" Kent
    I have to put a word in for Whotan here, I dont know him very well, but Ive teamed and had some dealings with him the last year, and I can only say positive things about him. I dont believe he is a ganker.
    Yes I'm going to ultimately agree on this. Outside of acting on Messman's commands to kill someone, Whotan has been a generaly good person. So I'm discounting my claim he's a ganker, but instead a person who's following the orders of a twit leader. This was not a flame contest to flame Redemption, but yet one person, that being Messman. The majority of Redemption are good people. Its a shame they have a leader that throws a tantrum and behaves like a 5yr old. Thats what Highjack wanted to post about, and thats where my flames should have remained. I apologize to anybody outside of Messman I may have offended. This wont change anything and I'm sure its wasted alot of people's reading time. Keep in mind none of this would have happened if Messman hadn't cried out like a baby, because he was getting his arsh handed to him in 2hole. And the tantrum afterwards is just proof of what kind of person he is.
    Last edited by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence; Aug 15th, 2002 at 13:39:01.
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

Re: lol

Originally posted by Messman
    /me grabs popcorn and enjoys the show

Woot woot!! Come on boys! Keep it up Jack and Cordless.... whoever you are heh.

Thats too funny, cause you are the one in the spotlight

Originally posted by CordlessX

Yes I'm going to ultimately agree on this. Outside of acting on Messman's commands to kill someone, Whotan has been a generaly good person. So I'm discounting my claim he's a ganker, but instead a person who's following the orders of a twit leader. This was not a flame contest to flame Redemption, but yet one person, that being Messman. The majority of Redemption are good people. Its a shame they have a leader that throws a tantrum and behaves like a 5yr old. Thats what Highjack wanted to post about, and thats where my flames should have remained. I apologize to anybody outside of Messman I may have offended. This wont change anything and I'm sure its wasted alot of people's reading time. Keep in mind none of this would have happened if Messman hadn't cried out like a baby, because he was getting his arsh handed to him in 2hole. And the tantrum afterwards is just proof of what kind of person he is.
    Your flaming them the hole time... in another thread you mentioned that they the hole guild ganks cause it justify their KoS list. Anyone can see this... and your still a coward who dont even dare to say your name... while i think we know who most in here are.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

LOL 9 pages :P can't we just stop already?

-messman goes out of control sometimes, who cares.

-cordless, you keep this thread going, stop posting.

-Hajk your a noob, nuff said.

NOW STOP!

P.S. I'm just kidding hajk

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Your flaming them the hole time... in another thread you mentioned that they the hole guild ganks cause it justify their KoS list.
    Yes and if you bothered to stop and read my last post you would know the reason behind this. Messman is behind all this, yet it seems everybody else has something to say on the matter except him. I'm affraid the only coward here is the popcorn eater.

Originally posted by Snardz
    -messman goes out of control sometimes, who cares.
    Like you dont care your "former" guild accuse you of things due to Messman throwing another one of his tantrums. Your "former" friends ganking you.

Originally posted by Snardz
    -cordless, you keep this thread going, stop posting.
    Nothing is forcing you to click on this thread and read. My advice is just to stop comming to this thread.

Originally posted by CordlessX

Yes and if you bothered to stop and read my last post you would know the reason behind this. Messman is behind all this, yet it seems everybody else has something to say on the matter except him. I'm affraid the only coward here is the popcorn eater.
    He atleast say who he is.. You on the other hand has less then me with this hole issue to do as i still dont know who you are... All i can see is a lame flamer out of trolling perspective that just want to get his post count up... and i have read all your posts... tell me incase if i missed it where you told us who you were.
    ---

if the things Cordless says is true then i don't really think who he is is important
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Well.. first he said whotan was a ganker.. and then he changed his opinion after garzu posted.. Thats why i dont belive him at all... i belive highjack but i dont care about the issue anymore.. I want to know who cordless really are so i know he has backup for his so called flames.

Until then i cant take him serious at all.
    ---

Originally posted by Hextorr
    Second of all, about ganking, Znardz, Zenoman and Cboom(played by the owner of Zenoman Account) were the Gankers and they all got kicked from Redemption.
    Entirely untrue. Reason: A person on 2 of these accounts was insulting someone's family memeber who passed away. Upon finding this out, I immediately closed both of my 2 old accounts. No one to blame but myself for allowing my friend to give out my passwords. However Hex has no problem clouding the truth, so Messman and Redemption appear 100% guilt free in Messman's actions towards Highjack.

There was also some exploits involved and im not getting into details but a couple accounts got banned.
    Once again another lie. Thus upsetting me further causing me to go on my flaming rampade. Get your facts straight Hex. Here's a copy of an email sent to me by FC after I asked for my accounts to be closed.

Greetings,

Both of your accounts have been closed down. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

--
    Best Regards,

Scott Junior
    Funcom Support
    http://www.anarchy-online.com
    http://www.worldofmidgard.com
    http://www.funcom.com

Snardz got his account back after a while (apparently he wasnt involved in the money dupe) and thats why some of our members felt like paying back the favour...
    Once again attacking the inocent. Most of Redemption are a bunch of nice guys. But Messman is a complete jerk. He putting Highjack on his KOS list is just a fine example of his character. Haven been a member of Storm and Redemption, I know first hand what a imature cry baby Messman is. KOS list has got to be one of the most retarded things to come about. I ganked often, and proudly. I never enjoyed the fact of having to pretend the victim was on our KOS. Alot of other people in Redmeption ganked as well, but lets forget that now. And for that reason many will know and hate me for being a ganker. Messman is trying to pass himself off as a saint. Its ok Mess, us that really know you and your past, know what you really are.

Originally posted by Wenzell
    Go check their thread in FC forum, whatever no title farming in redemption is bulll****. These people are so damn hypocrit, look at the list, lead by messman, hes not a farmer, yeah right, when he lost apprentice, he begged wenzell to give him kills to regain title. Lets scroll down the list a little, ajuna and askiles.. ask em how they get their titles lol. lets scroll down list a lil more, oh synoptic too, he never farmed a title, but he gave out kills often which means he helped others farmed a title as well.. the list continues...... what they are doing is to blame everything bad on storm and get emselves out of all trouble bla bla bla

For those wanting to know my identity.
    Zenoman

Originally posted by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence
    For those wanting to know my identity.
    Zenoman
    Tnx! *me goes back*
    ---

Highjack and I never really "liked" eachother. But Highjack was always honorable, and never ganked. He and I had arguments about evades and GA once, which he gladly sat down and showed me. I have the upmost respect for this guy, and though he sometimes seems harsh in his opinions, they are always well backed. Once, as some of us Redemption were creating a "gank team" at the arena to gank omni (that were not on our KOS list), he joined our team only to find out what we were doing and refuse to gank with us. Highjack, I hope you have a great time however long you remain on AO. Hopefully I'll have the privalige of seeing you on a future game. Until then you take care, and take comfort most of Redemption are probably not going to honor Messman's tantrum and attempt to gank you.

Z
    Last edited by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence; Aug 15th, 2002 at 16:31:51.

Heh

Oh I've been wrong before alright, many times, and I've apologized, I have no problem doing that. Of course you wouldn't know this because I would have to be insane to apologize to someone like Jack that whines and flames me on the forums or someone like you Zeno that made a mockery of my uncle's death. You speak as if your words matter, when everyone in Redemption now hates you after that incident. You were better off keeping your mouth shut Zeno. Your intention here is to hurt me and to make people think something of me that is not true and it will never work. There are only a few that matter in this game, the ones I really care about, and despite anything anybody can ever say about me, they will remain true, because they know me for what I really am and they are loyal, just like me. I have nothing more to say.

Messman

Re: Well

Well to me its always been a game with a rare hand-full of people that even matter. There's AO and there's RL. I dont mix the two.

Messman

P.S. Cel I dont need to put you on KOS. I'll just kill your MA ass cause you're a shmuck.
    hehe I used Shen on my headmaster when he wanted to speak with me, then my friend evaced us ;P that kindoff rocked, alot..

o_O

I also want to say that I went a bit far when it comes to Messman (when I say "a bit", then I mean it, its only a bit).

Messman is not an evil person who wants to make life for other ppl as bad as possible. Those who know me from these forums know I can be rather rude and post many flames, but thats always (almost) in some huge discussion about some game mech (like 100% healing). But I dont like it when alot of ppl flame one person, its not nice to do, we all have feelings, even though many wont admit it...

Anyway, Mess and I got a long history, we have teamed alot and done stuff together.

The issue here is that Messman got an incredibly large ego, an ego I got to know when I first met him by borgs in Mort. He came with his team and tried to "leech" xp from us, and asked if we wanted to share. We said no... lots of shouting and insults later, it ended up with a few of Mess team dead and they went away.

Thats just an example, there are others, but it doesnt mean he is a bad person, he can be nice too, I know that very well.

So yes, I think Mess got a large ego, been in Navy Seals and everything...

Ok, regardless of Messmans big ego, ive never had anything against him, we had a flame war here in the forums a few weeks ago, but we have always went well along ingame (forums and ingame is 2 very different things IMHO, here we discuss what rules and laws we want in the game, ingame we live by those rules and make the best out of it.

Even though Messman wont admit it, I think a thread like this dont feel to good to him, at least I wouldnt feel so good about this... Thats why I think this whole thread should be closed down now.

Disciple092 is 100% correct about one thing, Redemptions KOS list is theirs, and theirs only, its not FC who descides or can do anything about it...

Still, its not their KOS list that bothers me and some of the other posters in this thread, its the reason that Highjack got on the KOS list in the first place. Its amusing really, that just because someone talks back and says the truth comes on that KOS list.

If the reason for KOSing Highjack is the one he posted in the thread starter, then I really think its uber lame, not that its my problem or anything, but kicking Highjack out of Warbot and putting him on KOS just for the reason Highjack posted, is very very childish.

Re: Heh

Oh I've been wrong before alright, many times, and I've apologized, I have no problem doing that.
    Wrong try again.

Of course you wouldn't know this because I would have to be insane to apologize to someone like Jack that whines and flames me on the forums or someone like you Zeno that made a mockery of my uncle's death.
    Wrong try again. Better yet, try and use your brain (if you have one). You're saying I would throw away all the items and hard spent hours on my 2 accounts to insult your loved one. Once again you prove to the rest of us that you are as imature and stupid as you behave. You immediately begin pointing fingers without finding out whats going on. Just like you throw tantrums. You sir need to grow up.

You speak as if your words matter, when everyone in Redemption now hates you after that incident.
    Like I could care about what you and your wanna-be guild think.

You were better off keeping your mouth shut Zeno. Your intention here is to hurt me and to make people think something of me that is not true and it will never work.
    Wrong try again. Most people outside your little guild actually dont like you at all. That doesnt matter for its just a game. My intentions were to simply highlight you for what you truly are. Anybody thats ever teamed with you will know the truth (ninja looting chests). Alot of people also pretend to like you, only to put up with you.

because they know me for what I really am and they are loyal, just like me.
    Wrong try again. Loyalty is something you know nothing of. Your definition of loyalty is "serving Messman's interests". Your tantrum the other day about you dying in 2hole and nobody comming to help you is evidence of that.

Whoa

Holy smokes.... I never thought I would hear something at least remotely good from you Garzu heh.... I have to say... that was indeed a pleasant surprise. And yes of course I dont feel good about all this, who wouldnt, I could do without all the flaming, but whatever, I dont pay it too much heed and I dont let it desecrate who I am. And no the reason for putting Jack is more than what he merely wrote, though he tries to make it appear that way. And like you said and agreed with Disc, this is Redemption's KOS list and that's the way its staying. I've never had to discuss the reasons for putting someone on KOS on the forums because everyone else has taken it like a man and doesn't go crying like a baby on the forums. For real, like Oxo said, I put Jack on KOS, who gives a damn, that doesnt say anything about me, who really cares, maybe your mother like Oxo said, so go get a hug from her!

Messman

P.S. Yes Garzu I wont deny what you said about my ego, but that was a long time ago and people change.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast