Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: KOS to Redemption eh?

Originally posted by CordlessX

Oh do I sense Whotan agreeing Messman is a baby? I've seen you gank, Whotan. I've seen you gank people outside your KOS list. Dont let that upset you, I have nothing against ganking just your guild's supposed rules against it. Which ties into Messman and the reasons he created Redemption and left Storm. He continues to contradict everything he supposedly stands for. Its really funny Messman left Storm because they were bad, and thinks his new guild is all full of saints.
    1. no you don't sense that, you twist my reply to fit into whatever you want yourself
    2. you say youv'e seen me gank, maybe it's in 2ho? that's the only place i ever pvp
    3. don't have time to argue anymore, maybe you are right, maybe not, i for shure can't come up with anyone i've ever ganked, and you don't want to come with any proof/examples, so i'll just end the discussion from my side here

Well i do like my drink now and again LOL

Originally posted by Whotan
    1. no you don't sense that, you twist my reply to fit into whatever you want yourself
    2. you say youv'e seen me gank, maybe it's in 2ho? that's the only place i ever pvp
    3. don't have time to argue anymore, maybe you are right, maybe not, i for shure can't come up with anyone i've ever ganked, and you don't want to come with any proof/examples, so i'll just end the discussion from my side here
    Fatcrusher admited to ganking. I dont expect you to admit it. Nor do I currently have the screenshots to prove it (like I stated I dont take a screenshot every time someone ganks, but Redemption does when they gank, er, KOS someone). I mentioned you ganked, you denied, I say ok, and our little disccussion is done. You're not the focus of this thread. If you want to be the focus, create one.
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

Doh!!

Hey!! Thats my popcorn!! :P

And yes I love you Hot.

whotan doesn't gank end of story. I've never seen him gank, you know why? Cuz he doesn't... not clanners atleast.

BTW im sorry for ganking you snardz ... sort of . If u want u can come kill me in arena anytime and ill wear a wedding dress .

*finally reclaims, due to lag, and steals all the popcorn with his alt fixer, laughing as messman tries unsucessfully to hit him!*
    I WIN!
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Originally posted by bigb
    BTW im sorry for ganking you snardz ... sort of .
    Alcohol brings out the best in people. Toast and everybody drink up!

YUPP

*drinks a hard lemonaid wif his gooooooooood popcorn*
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

Yup this thread is done. Everybody will read how big of a baby Messman is, and how he avoids discussing his actions and basically avoiding the topic because he's wrong. Good reading material. But then again like everybody doesnt know this already.

Hmm i'll take you up on that offer fatcrusher

Originally posted by Snardz
    Hmm i'll take you up on that offer fatcrusher
    Be careful, Messman and 10 Redmeption might be stading in the wall waiting to gank you. OH who cares.

BTW cordless...erm well...stfu please.

Originally posted by Snardz
    BTW cordless...erm well...stfu please.
    No, but go play with Fatcrusher some more.

Haha, after just one night, this thread is five pages long...

Please let's not make this a 'I hate redemption' thread, I think redemption people are pretty awesome, I always see fat at the arena (and he never ganks) and prouder too... edit: also, hextorr of course, who lent me money when I was a n00b and didn't even know who I was

Originally posted by Messman
    Secondly, I think its funny that someone brought up teaming me with.... since I haven't really xped in like 6 months.... and soloing is the only way I don't get friggin bored or I swear I'll fall asleep in missions... 80% of you that are flaming me here I dont even know who the hell you are; not surprisingly cause if you really did know me you wouldn't say these sort of things.
    This is the problem I have, your leader keeps on lying and making excuses... YES you teamed with us (zenoman was there too) and no, you weren't soloing, just trailing behind us looting chests, but hey I guess you'll have an excuse for that too.

My name is Jintensity, like my signature says.. I'm not hiding.

If you're gonna say 'I'm quitting' or 'You don't know me' as a resolution to this conflict, I guess that's your call. But it would probably be the mature thing to do to actually own up to your mistakes... admit and apologize. Or you can just laugh all this off and eat your popcorn.
    Jintensity, 186 MA
    Unit Member of Diversity

kiwis are fun to peel and then eat!
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Originally posted by imac2much
    If you're gonna say 'I'm quitting' or 'You don't know me' as a resolution to this conflict, I guess that's your call. But it would probably be the mature thing to do to actually own up to your mistakes... admit and apologize. Or you can just laugh all this off and eat your popcorn.
    This thread is done. Messman has proven us all right. Lets just end this now.

can i be kos to this clan guild also?

Originally posted by calvara
    can i be kos to this clan guild also?
    Sure. Rule #1: Upset Messman

Well thats pretty much it because it doesnt matter if you're clan or omni.

are u sponsored by duracell or something cordless ? u just keep flaming and flaming and flaming
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast