Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: KOS to Redemption eh?

Originally posted by Highjack
    OMFG, I just read some info on Redemptions website from that last link and I found this...

"Don't threaten or use the KOS list lightly, Rubi-Ka is full of scum but we will only put on KOS the ones that really cross the line."
    No my favorite has got to be this line.

RESPECT others and don't exploit.

LOL
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

I wish ud have told me that before you start inviting me round for late night coffee .

Originally posted by bigb
    I wish ud have told me that before you start inviting me round for late night coffee .
    Fatcrusher, are you resorting to "I'm drunk and you're gay" comments because you're illequiped to handle normal responses?

Originally posted by CordlessX

hm, read your own guild rules. Then post.

http://aoredemption.tripod.com/rules.html
    and??? does it state there that i'm a ganker?
    have you ever seen me attack another clanner in Arena?

i have ONCE gotten credit for a kill on one of the char's on the KOS-list, and that was after i hit the reclaim, and someone else finished that person off.
    the fact that the omni i tried to kill was teamed with two others, and i was alone, i'm shure doesn't matter, i guess i'm still a ganker in your eyes?

cant we all

just

get

along

i mean

we have already lost 2 people to this type of thing already

just fahget abouts it

kiss n make up

liek the ADULTS you CLAIM to be!!

just everyone say im sowwy at dah same time 123 IM SOWWY

see? not hard

its just a game

and we all should be friends!

it really doesnt matter!

oki doki?
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Hell no why , do you have a problem with the gay community ?? sorry i didnt include ur name i forgot it again

hm, what if i enjoy arguing???

Originally posted by Whotan
    and??? does it state there that i'm a ganker?
    have you ever seen me attack another clanner in Arena?
    Yes, but we'll discredit that response because not everybody goes around taking screenshots every 5 minutes when something happens. So at this time we'll say no to make everybody happy. You are missing the original point of this thread. Messman is a little baby.

Originally posted by bigb
    Hell no why , do you have a problem with the gay community ?? sorry i didnt include ur name i forgot it again
    Fatcrusher, you should just discontinue posting, since you're incapable of an inteligent response.

Originally posted by Noda
    its just a game
    Which is why I find it funny Messman went ranting over warbot complaining like the baby he is that the other clanners didnt save him.

hey now dont take my words and use em to poke ppl wif. please ]

but really..all of u should come to an agreement, and quit poking each other ^_^
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

Originally posted by CordlessX

You are missing the original point of this thread. Messman is a little baby.
    maybe, but why did you claim i go around and gank all the time, then?

lol

/me grabs popcorn and enjoys the show

Woot woot!! Come on boys! Keep it up Jack and Cordless.... whoever you are heh.

Originally posted by Whotan
    maybe, but why did you claim i go around and gank all the time, then?
    Oh do I sense Whotan agreeing Messman is a baby? I've seen you gank, Whotan. I've seen you gank people outside your KOS list. Dont let that upset you, I have nothing against ganking just your guild's supposed rules against it. Which ties into Messman and the reasons he created Redemption and left Storm. He continues to contradict everything he supposedly stands for. Its really funny Messman left Storm because they were bad, and thinks his new guild is all full of saints.

Oh so only intelligent posts are allowd here rofl dont make me laugh , FOR 1 , my post lack intelligence , because im fairly intoxicated atm
    FOR 2 , age of concent to drink over here is 18 and im 19 soooo ur posts are rubbished , now who is showing lack of intelligence huh ???

./me grabs some of messmans popcorn

Re: lol

Originally posted by Messman
    /me grabs popcorn and enjoys the show
    Funny, thats probably what the other clanners were doing when you were getting your arsh handed to you at the whompa in 2hole. I'm sure not many of them shed any tears when you died, or afterwards when you started crying.

mess u didnt include me in your "most luved list"
    dont quit ao yet at least
    also about fatcrusher.. he drinks alot when we was wee in shadows of rubi-ka he was drinking away then (i remember him drunk and going crazy in guild chat about the police coming round his house or something when i was like lvl 40 or something) and is still hammering the drink down

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 197 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

*falls down, dies, and drools as he involuntarily shakes after getting shot tryinng to steal a cricket's serving of popcorn from Messman*
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Originally posted by Noda
    *falls down, dies, and drools as he involuntarily shakes after getting shot tryinng to steal a cricket's serving of popcorn from Messman*
    What can I say, guess you were on the KOS list

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast