Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: KOS to Redemption eh?

Haha thats all i can say about this!

Messman goes of to whompas to play superhero and the others fighting at bunkers..sure lets all stop attacking our targets and run to help messman!

Messman aint leaving HELL NO , i wont let him lol , as for you trolls come the **** on come on ill kill you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH **** YOU ALL MOTHER ****ING TROLL FOOLS

Re: sigh....

Originally posted by Messman
    Everything else I could easily argue, but I wont cause I just dont care.
    Too funny and too typical. Can't come up with a reason can you now lil messy?

It's a shame really. Like I stated before, I could care less about Messman and have always thought of him as a little brat. As for being on his oh so scary KoS list, don't care about that either. Messman couldn't kill a cold if it was watching for him.

What does bother me, is that he is using good people in Redemption and forcing his childish motives on them. That, or he's lying his ass off to his members and they're believing him. Either way, he's bringing dishonor to some people that are otherwise great additions to the game.

And Hex, man, I'm really disappointed to read your reply. I thought you had more insight into things, especially into Messman after seeing how he acted even as far back as OpFor. Oh well, that's life I guess.
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Aug 14th, 2002 at 15:03:34.

And gang, this wasn't a thread generated to discuss who's a ganker and who's not. It was to show you the personality that is behind Messman and hopefully for the guild members that follow this fool to start taking a good hard look at who they're dealing with.

Ask yourself if this is the type of attitude you want representing you.

Ask yourself, did he really do anything to help me, or has this guy only given of himself to further his own ends? Has he even really given? I have no clue how he's acted in everyday dealing with Redemption, but let me take a small guess and say he's only surrounded himself with people that will do whatever he says and help him gain higher PvP titles? Why? That's his nature.

Does a leader that puts someone on some KoS list for telling them to shut up when that leader curses out a whole zone of clanners for not rushing to his side immediately, deserve any respect at all?
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Aug 14th, 2002 at 15:07:18.

Re: sigh....

Originally posted by Messman
    Secondly, I think its funny that someone brought up teaming me with.... since I haven't really xped in like 6 months
    Here we go with more of Messmans lies.

http://auno.org/ao/char.php?t=ag&&name=Messman

I was not aware you could gain xp and level by just standing around Tir Grid. Havent xp'd in 6 months? LOL Messmans taking the easy way out by not attempting to deffend his actions. So long cry baby. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

/me hands Messman Book of good maners.

/me runs to the books store after brochure "Swearing and yelling is not the best way to command people"
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by bigb
    Messman aint leaving HELL NO , i wont let him lol , as for you trolls come the **** on come on ill kill you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH **** YOU ALL MOTHER ****ING TROLL FOOLS
    Fatcrusher must be either 5 yrs old or incredibly retarded. Reminds me of another pompus "I think I'm badarsh" Messman imitation.

hum i just register an account for answer to this thread cause i have something to say about messman ...

i used to say few week ago that i dont like him for some personnal reason without have take the time to speak with him
    later ...
    i have speak with messman and discover an other person ... the messman i have never meet before and i have seen thats all i think about him before was wrong

mess is a nice person that try to be fine to everyone ... never tought i could say that one day lol
    he used to be rude because people want him to lead the war most of time ... if you dont wanna be commanded by him then leave the war and go away ... he know more than no one how to enjoy a pvp event ... then let him do how he want damn !!!
    he also lead good some team for tara raid and i have never seen someone complain when mess or patk say
    CHARGE BUNCH OF PUSSYS !!! lol yes its rude i know ...
    but who move if no one say that? :/

i think before throw him a stone you have to thx him for what he do for clans with java and others ...

because we allways heard complains but never congratulate so go over that and be adult hijack ...
    btw if he decide to put you on KOS list he maybe have a good reason ^^

Messman Jr?

nO fatcrushr drinking gin

Originally posted by Lisadergan
    btw if he decide to put you on KOS list he maybe have a good reason ^^
    You don't read do you? The reason was stated in the first post, pure and simple. You wanna take that as a good reason, be my guest. It demonstrates a personality that lil Messy would like.

Originally posted by Lisadergan
    hum i just register an account for answer to this thread cause i have something to say about messman ...
    Wow is Messman starting new accounts so he can post like he has friends?

nO fatcrushr drinking gin
    You're under-aged. And it might kill your last few brain cells. But ok, I guess you have to drink to be in Messman's guild.

hahahaha ur a real funnym guy , maybe if u werent so scared to tell me who u are i could congratulate you on being duch a funny mother fuicker

Originally posted by CordlessX

Wow is Messman starting new accounts so he can post like he has friends?
    hm, that was mature...... instead of turning every post into a flame, why don't you explain why you concider me a ganker?

I'm at the arena a lot and have not only never seen Whotan gank, but have rarely seen him there at all in the first place. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt unless you've seen him do it repeatedly yourself against different people.

Originally posted by Whotan
    hm, that was mature...... instead of turning every post into a flame, why don't you explain why you concider me a ganker?
    hm, read your own guild rules. Then post.

http://aoredemption.tripod.com/rules.html

Cordlessx will you marry me ??

OMFG, I just read some info on Redemptions website from that last link and I found this...

"Don't threaten or use the KOS list lightly, Rubi-Ka is full of scum but we will only put on KOS the ones that really cross the line."

LMAO, I guess telling Messman to stop being such a baby is really crossing the line.

Too goddamn funny. Messman, you just slapped your own guild in the face with this one lil man.

Cordlessx will you marry me ??
    You're too young to marry either.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast