Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: KOS to Redemption eh?

*cough*bs*cough*

I'd just like to state for the record that a whiny, self-centered brat wouldn't last long in the Navy, much less Hell Week. It's a disgrace to the people who actually earned the honor to claim that you were/are a Seal. I doubt you've even had pubes a double-digit amount of years. Think about who you'll offend when you're lookin to inflate your ego.

Anyways, Highjack is often on a high horse, but usually he's right, if a bit idealistic. But I mainly wanted to say that your distinct lack of discipline shown by the situation that even started this thread, and the cowardice also showed (popcorn?), offends me very deeply. It's like telling a Vietnam vet that you were there, just to make yourself look tough. The look of disgust in his eyes would wither you where you stood. Anyways, sorry, I guess I got a little angry. /steam

EDIT: That was a little harsher than I intended, but there's no nicer way to say it that I can think of. I'm not particularly a patriot, but claiming the honor that other people have worked for in any situation is about the lowest thing possible in my opinion. I post this hoping you'll consider that next time.
    Last edited by Xuric; Aug 21st, 2002 at 10:00:00.

How cruel, But I honestly dont believe anything anyone says in the game.

For all we know, the other person could be a 60 year old man, living in his van down by the river with dial up. :P
    -Xing

Originally posted by Xing
    How cruel, But I honestly dont believe anything anyone says in the game.

For all we know, the other person could be a 60 year old man, living in his van down by the river with dial up. :P
    You know, the scariest moment in MMPORGs for me was when I was an EQ newbie and talking to this 'chick' and she /sent me 'I'm an *OLD* man and I've got your phone number!" I honestly got an adrenaline rush and panicked before logic set in and I realized that I didn't have a phone, I was on cable. But anyways...hehe. soz to Messman I just get sick of people pretending to be what they're not (and playing female chars cuz they 'look better' is still PRETENDING TO BE A FEMALE. period. anyways...)
    Originally posted by lilao
    BUH BUH BUH .. methinks you are like that little yapping dog following the bigger yapping dog?
    Oh wait all the lies and scams are blinding me into spending money supporting a game I like to play helllllpppp!
    fixer, adv, ma and crat

Wow, The forums are more brutal than any of the game content I've run into so far. I thought this post was funny at first now I'm just sad.
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Damn this is more fun than the actual game...

Keep it comin!

Zarch and da chars

Originally posted by Xing
    But I honestly dont believe anything anyone says in the game.
    Yup learned that a long time ago. Someone I know was kicked from Leets for exploiting. Wish I knew what an exploiter and liar they truly were. Oh well
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

Kudos to Highjack, one of the few good Clanners. Messman can just S**k it.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415