Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: KOS to Redemption eh?

KOS to Redemption eh?

Well Messman, I've long been of the opinion that you were a child in need of far too much attention, but I've generally let you go. I really didn't care if you lived, died or grew mushrooms in your crack. However, I was just informed that you've made me KOS to your CLAN guild. Welp, you finally show your true colors here tonight, so why don't I share with everyone your nature?

Well gang, as normal lately, a handful of clanners went to PvP in 2H0 two nights ago. We met with some resistance, but it wasn't overwhelming. Most of what we were up against was a few high level omni soldiers popping in and out of the bunkers and a few popping in and out of the whompa.

Well, Messman shows up and joins in. No harm no foul right? Well, poor Messman manages to get in over his head with a few omni at the whompa while the rest of us where fighting a couple at the bunker.

Apparently, Messman began shouting out for help. Well, if you've ever been in a fight with a dozen folks, you'll notice it isn't that easy to see one person in chat. Even IF we heard him it would have been difficult to help him.

Welp, Messman comes across the warbot chat tool and cusses all the clanners out in 2h0 for a bit for "letting him die". Several people, including myself tell him to calm down. He keeps it up and I tell him to stop being such an F'ing baby and that we're all fighting.

Welp, Messman in his true fashion has an total temper tantrum meltdown. He even had me locked out of warbot (until yesterday when his admin previleges were removed for that stunt).

So, now apparently noble Messman says I'm KoS. Tsk tsk tsk

Messman, like I said, I could care less about you. I always looked down on your behavior, but now you've pulled your guild into it.

Why do I care about this? You're bringing dishonor on many people that don't know what you're all about apparently. You're taking a group of people that for the most part, are decent folks trying to get through AO as best as they can and you're using them for your own childish little motives.

Grow up Jr. and wipe your nose.

For the rest of the Redemption members. You may wanna take a good hard look at who's representing you.
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Aug 14th, 2002 at 02:10:43.

Messy and his inner child

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT Highjack.

I couldn't have put it any better... Messy grow up and take your guild seriously. People of Redemption I got to fuss with you...

I see you are trying to flame, do you want me to help you?

a ) real flame
    b ) nice flame
    c ) abusive flame
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Cool rofl

lol.... why am I not surprised the two biggest losers in this game are whining on the boards rofl. Man Jack.... I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time with you. Fact is people know who and what I am and I know who my friends are. I could care less what a worthless person like you says or thinks about me. And it doesn't matter what you say lol.... you're not getting out of KOS. Have a good day! LMAO

Messman

Highjack is one of the most respected clanners around. I cant think of anybody with better morals or honor than Highjack. Messman is just showing his true colors, kill anybody that doesnt save his cry baby a** from death. As a matter of fact when he was back in Storm, he was well known for being a cry baby. Kinstaah would get into arguments with him to shut up and stop whinning or braging. He always felt he was better than others. Now I see Redemption ganking more than any other guild in rubika, all this comming from a cry baby who said he left storm for ganking and title farming. Messman seems to think someone getting on his KOS list should be feared. Dont worry Highjack, only people Redemption can kill are Sorli/Metallica. I was sitting at the arena only to see Fatcrusher repeatedly try to gank Snardz. They even gank their own guildmates.

im with you highjack.

KOS is retarded...especially when clanners tell me(omni) that i'm KOS now...shouldn't i already be KOS?

now haveing kos ppl of the same faction, for the right reasons...is ok, i suppose

messman, dying isn't fun...but don't get mad at ppl because they "didn't help you" that's just lame...you should know attacking anyone while you're lagged to hell is hard, and switching targets is nearly impossible...

I don't know what the grudge between Mess and High are, but both of you tend to get on peoples nerves all the times for diferent reasons, anyway, Mess wants you on kos, so...

Second of all, about ganking, Znardz, Zenoman and Cboom(played by the owner of Zenoman Account) were the Gankers and they all got kicked from Redemption. Its a long story but to cut short, Snardz got banned temporarly and played with Zenoman account, Zenoman Played with Cboom Account (the owner of Cboom account had quit and has nothing to do with this) on top of that they gave the password to a third person, between those 3 persons they did a lot of harm to Redemption and even some grave insults. There was also some exploits involved and im not getting into details but a couple accounts got banned. Snardz got his account back after a while (apparently he wasnt involved in the money dupe) and thats why some of our members felt like paying back the favour...

The talks you hear about ganking is from members that were kicked AND low life scum loosers who ganked our members repeatdly and our now getting payback, they can't handle the heat and are now screaming Gank, when in fact it's just payback. You get what you give. You can't expect to gank people and then not get any payback, so dont complain about that. Those are the two situations where you may have heard the word redemption and ganking in the same phrase.

Hope that clears it out, people with diferent personalities and views will get in arguments, but lets call the things what they are so do your homewark when you bring acusations of ganking.

In my opinion AO is a very unhealthy game where peopel are confined to boring and repetitive tasks, closed in a indoors envionronment that foments anti-social behaviour and hangry reactions, it's a subtle with continuos intoxication of the brain, the whole vibes arround AO is of frustration and discontentment, brings bad stuff out of people. In my opinion everyone should quit and let AO go under, but thats just me
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

Re: rofl

Originally posted by Messman
    lol.... why am I not surprised the two biggest losers in this game are whining on the boards rofl. Man Jack.... I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time with you. Fact is people know who and what I am and I know who my friends are. I could care less what a worthless person like you says or thinks about me. And it doesn't matter what you say lol.... you're not getting out of KOS. Have a good day! LMAO

Messman
    Resorting to calling people losers. Shows what a great leader he is. Truth be told nobody is paying any attention to your new tara loot rules messman, because nobody sees you or your redemption as a leader. You know who your friends are? Well I guess that cant be too hard seeing how you have such a tiny guild attempting to be the next Storm. (keyword: attempting) Stop acting all high and mighty.

Re: rofl

Originally posted by Messman

Messman
    Hehe funny cuz I don't think your KOS is really that big a threat to Jack...like you said, people know who you are and know who he is...

I've interacted with both people, Highjack in the arena and Messman in team missions...

Highjack is always nice and honorable, keeping the arena safe from gankers, participating in duels, and overall just helping people out. Somehow I doubt he's lying or exaggerating his little story...

Messman, when I teamed with you, you were always off looting chests (looking for bracers I guess?) while I had to tank multiple RM's and aces... That mission was the first time me or my teammates ever nearly died in months, when I had 2 RM enfs on me and a MA on a teammate, then you opened a chest and released a rat... after that I knew I wouldn't team with you again.

I got no problem at all with your guild, but you force your opinions and views on your guildmates who probably don't know the whole story...

Mad I don't approve of your actions? Put me on KOS too then for all I care. Gotta love that clan-ganking-clan action!
    Jintensity, 186 MA
    Unit Member of Diversity

Originally posted by Hextorr
    The talks you hear about ganking is from members that were kicked AND low life scum loosers who ganked our members repeatdly and our now getting payback, they can't handle the heat and are now screaming Gank, when in fact it's just payback. You get what you give. You can't expect to gank people and then not get any payback, so dont complain about that. Those are the two situations where you may have heard the word redemption and ganking in the same phrase.
    All I see is someone from Redemption ganking. Fatcrusher, etc. Other people gank and admit it. Redemption ganks and makes up some sorry excuses on why.
    Last edited by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence; Aug 14th, 2002 at 16:25:30.

Re: Re: rofl

Originally posted by imac2much
    Messman, when I teamed with you, you were always off looting chests (looking for bracers I guess?) while I had to tank multiple RM's and aces... That mission was the first time me or my teammates ever nearly died in months, when I had 2 RM enfs on me and a MA on a teammate, then you opened a chest and released a rat... after that I knew I wouldn't team with you again.
    I stopped teaming with Messman ages ago. He was always off looting chests, and when someone mentioned to him that he should stop and assist us with the RM's, he said stfu. I never teamed with him again. Guess if that person pissed him off enough he would have put them on his KOS list.

Originally posted by CordlessX

All I see is someone from Redemption ganking. Whotan, Fatcrusher, etc. Other people gank and admit it. Redemption ganks and makes up some sorry excuses on why.
    Well, we kill KOS people anyway we can (thats the diference betwen omni and kos, we dont attack omnis in duels at arena, we can however attack by surprise if they are just standing there. kos on the other hand are to be killed in ANY fashion, and that might be seen as ganking, but that scum on kos deserves just that, in fact many of them are there for repeatdly ganking our members, so no complaining about that, payback's a biatc..)

You see someone from redemption come running and shoot down some guy at arena that could even be dueling, you shout Gank Gank! What you forget is that guy probably had ganked one of our members before, or healed the guy one of us was duelign with, or cast dots on someone's alt while one of us was dueling, all these circumstances have happen, and we pay back the favour. So yes you will see Redemption members attaking people in duels, but those are paybacks, if you are a POS that ganks you cant expect to all the sudden be treated the same way when you are dueling as people who behave well, no, you'r going down for your actions..

That's the big diference and i whish people would see that.
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

That's the big diference and i whish people would see that.
    Hard to see it when I see you doing it to everyone. While sitting at the arena relaxing, I had a person from redemption get me in their team, only to see they were wanting to gank a clanner for the joy of it. That person was in a duel btw. My complaint is that when others gank, they gank. When Redemption ganks, they try and act like there was a reason to it, making some stupid excuse. In that case, all clanners and omni are on KOS. Dont believe me watch redemption members at the arena.

And putting Highjack on KOS just because Messman got himself killed is just stupid. Messman needs to take Highjack's advice and grow the hell up.

Such troubling times.

I like you both, can't we all just get along?

heh, i dont hate messy or jack, but its funny as hell to see people argue
    -Xing

"I cant think of anybody with better morals or honor than Highjack"

Couldn't agree with you more. I really wonder how many redemption members will do what messman says and KOS Highjack. For the most part, i still think the guild is a good bunch. I talk to Prouder everytime i see him at the arena, and his fixer is kicking ass

As always, how pvp interaction between players works like a schoolyard bully tree, if anyone is upset that i disagree with them go ahead put me on a KOS list as well. I doubt i wasn't there already for some folks.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Stromm
    I really wonder how many redemption members will do what messman says and KOS Highjack.
    Not many I hope. If redemption really went after everybody that ever upset Messman, we'd have a very long list. Most of redemption are nice guys, but their cry baby leader is the one in question.

Second of all, about ganking, Znardz, Zenoman and Cboom(played by the owner of Zenoman Account) were the Gankers and they all got kicked from Redemption.
    Not the reason I heard they got kicked from Redemption. Dont know why you're trying to pretend Redemption kicks gankers, exploiters out of its guild when its not true. Zenoman ganked constantly and I'm happy to hear he got kicked, though it was for different reasons. Snardz never ganked unless it was some omni causing trouble. I find it interesting how you'll label him a ganker and then go after him. Is he on any KOS list? No, but you gank him as you did one of my clan alts. Nevermind I never did anything to you people, nor do you know me. Another reason why you folks gank and pretend to be inocent of it. redemptions KOS list doesnt mean *****. To all gankers out there, here's the slogan of the month when you gank. "You were on my KOS list"

Back to the thread, Highjack is a great person and had the misfortune of upsetting "Mighty" Messman off. My advice to anybody going to 2hole with Messman is make sure you stand next to him and make sure he doesnt die. Pamper him. Because if he does die he'll get his slackeys to gank (oops sorry KOS list)you in the arena.
    Last edited by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence; Aug 14th, 2002 at 10:41:57.

Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast