Thread: Firing Through Walls?

Question Firing Through Walls?

I am told this clear exploit that anyone with a basic understanding of game mechanics could understand is an exploit is considered a ''feature''?

Re: Firing Through Walls?

Originally posted by FireyKat
    I am told this clear exploit that anyone with a basic understanding of game mechanics could understand is an exploit is considered a ''feature''?

Dunno if its cuase im tired, but I am not entirely sure what you are trying to ask...
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

What i'm asking, is are you SUPPOSED to be able to attack THROUGH walls? because you can

Why Not?

Hey, If my pets like to attack behind chairs and across tables, me shooting through walls seems par for the course
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

I don't think you're supposed to be able to.
    Mobs should not be able to walk through walls either, but they do.
    I don't think mobs are supposed to not understand the concept of doors and how you use them to travel from room to room, but they..errr... what was I trying to say here?
    I don't think I'm supposed to be able to use MA attacks on a dude 4-5 meters away from me, but I do (damn, how long arms do I have anyway?)

hmm.. any mmore?

oh! mobs aren't supposed to shoot at me when I'm three rooms away! Mobs aren't supposed to stand in the middle of a wall, firing at us while we are unable to fire back. (since they don't understand how to use doors, they pretend they don't need to know.)