Thread: FC in guilds

FC in guilds

Ok this has jack **** to do with pvp , but this is always where i like to post . My point is GET OUT OUR GUILDS ... i for 1 think any ark/GM should not be allowed access into any non FC guilds . Why .... erm cuz this sux , Gms/arks shouldnt be able to spy on us in guild chat etc , WTF is next u gonna hack into our emails ???

A little paranoid are we?
    Ok,
    you realize ARKS are players that VOLUNTEER their time to help out players?
    They don't get paid and get no rewards what so ever.

GMs on the other hand shouldn't be in guilds though
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

In Everquest, I was a senior guide (sorta like a Guardian w/ more power). We were instructed by Verant that our lives as players and our lives as GMs were entirely independent, and that anything that happens in one life cannot be mentioned in the other. Hopefully FC adheres to a similar policy...

For example... I knew one of the guys in my guild was a server GM (actual Verant employee), and he knew I was a senior guide, and he knew full well that certain unethical things were going on within our guild, but he never reported those things to Verant. Essentially, when playing our play char, we were to act as if our GM chars did not exist.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What do you have to hide exactly?