Thread: Fixer Cluster Bullets adding health, not removing...

Fixer Cluster Bullets adding health, not removing...

I have noticed this happening more and more after the 14.4 patch for some reason...

What happens is when you are in a fight with a monster, and the monster is below half health, and use the Fixer Cluster attack. The chat box states a negative impact on the monster's life, but the monster's life bar increases instead of dropping. I repoted this to the GMs and they said they would forward it on, but I was just wondering if anyone else had htis issue, or am I just crazy?

Guess I am just crazy.

The same thing sometimes happens with nukes. FunCom has said that it's just a visual flaw in the health bars. The mobs health is going down even though it doesn't look that way. I'm guessing it's the same with the cluster attack.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Angry Visual Bug

I've also noticed this BUT also noticed these same mobs keeling over dead with apparently 1/4 health left... Looks like a visual bug to me.
    I feel Great, ooooooh yeaaah!

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
    --Jack Handy