Thread: Carbonrich Rock

Carbonrich Rock

This might sound really stupid but...:
    How do I gather/pickup carbonrick rock...?? I have found it in 4Holes and but I can't seem to pick it up I have tried with a Jensen Personal Ore Extractor and that dosen't help either..!! What to do..??
    Thanx..

Your mouse pointer should transform into a hand when you move it over the rock and then you just have to left-click it.
    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by keta
    Your mouse pointer should transform into a hand when you move it over the rock and then you just have to left-click it.
    Well, then you have to hit R to pick it up (provided you haven't changed your default hotkeys).
    "So, how'd you come to the conclusion that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid?"

"Well, it stands to reason, if I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. Therefore any other opinion must be wrong, thus, stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by Szas
    Well, then you have to hit R to pick it up (provided you haven't changed your default hotkeys).
    Thanx...
    It was the R I was missin'..

The ore extractor will only work once its in your inventory.

Sometimes, things that look like the carbon rocks are just scenery, and you won't be able to interact with them. The cursor icon won't change when you run your mouse over them, though.

Also, if you're not wanting to completely clear an area to find one or two rocks, you can shift+left click on the rocks on the ground to see their quality level. If you pick up a rock, then find it is too high or too low of quality and want to put it back, it will disappear shortly after you set it on the ground. Its more of a waste saving measure than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemax
    Just because you *can* do it, doesn't make it the bright thing to do.

if your R doesn't work, I usually just double click.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

double click ftw!!!

I always keep a few bags in case org mates need.

yeah double click.

I don't know what this "R" is these n00bs are talking about :P
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Never realised it was double-click, maybe I just click to fast if the orginal click didn't work

click click click clickediclick clickclickclick
    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

If you take a bunch of backpacks to a rock camp, and loot the entire field dry, will the rocks come back?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    If you take a bunch of backpacks to a rock camp, and loot the entire field dry, will the rocks come back?
    yes
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

but do they when no one is around.

oooooooooooh
    /spooky
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    yes
    Interesting... perhaps I could make myself a little store with selling carbonrich rocks
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

From my own experience it's near impossible to make money from flogging carbonrich rock, ore, all the way up to program crystals... lower level's dont make nano crystals so the lower quality level rocks dont really have a market and higher level's who need the high ql rock can go get some themselves with ease...

I tend to give away what I have to clear my bank (which has several bags worth in various states of refinement) so anyone on RK2 who needs any can send me a tell...

Double click does the job, the "r" just changes the pointer to a "pick up" tool... not used nowadays but the method once of picking up anything that was sitting on the ground...
    Draeger/Rimor/Fixer | Sunglasses are a religion....

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    It's actually a bannable offense for a fixer to wear a helmet other then Shades, skinchips, or a circlet...
    Pafpuf - I'm not much of a roleplayer, but damn this sentance rocked