Thread: boost pack + current PvP System=total failure

boost pack + current PvP System=total failure

î have no clue how funcom can set up this boostpack with this f**** PvP system.

im fixer, i suck anyway. but i fought some clanners today and just analyzed mine and their hitrates.

my dmg is something about 80 (ql200 MCS self EQ) while they crit with every hit. seems to be an issue of my Evades. ok, my fault. but why the heck do they crit every shot?
    makes me think that i should land crits likemad on a grey mob but i dont do.

now just imagine this:
    a guild (lvl range from 50-150) builds such a controler. they place some towers to secure it. i bed FC rule will be "if its a lvl 100 controler, all players within 75-200 can destroy it".

some lvl 150-200 chars show up and attack this controler.

and now imagine that the guild sends some chars (100-150) to protect this controler. roots and snares wont work (since they r bugged and can be debuffed on demand) so pretty every proff except agents, soldiers, MA's and enforcers r out. the lvl 150-200 chars will land crits like mad on the 100-150 and ... the controler is lost.

this patch is just for PVP guilds. the idea is nice, but due this sucky PvP system, its totaly worthless.
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?

Unhappy Bad pvp for booster

If you can't gather 10-20 players lvl 180-200 don't buy this pack unless you like to have your 75 lvl ass kicked all the time

I gotta tell you, being an NT I'm not loving my chances, BUT, I am really looking forward to using wide area nukes on whole guilds at once form the safety of a nullity sphere.

Hope i get one or two before the thing wears off.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Originally posted by BoomDoom
    I gotta tell you, being an NT I'm not loving my chances, BUT, I am really looking forward to using wide area nukes on whole guilds at once form the safety of a nullity sphere.

Hope i get one or two before the thing wears off.
    haha what a adrenalin kick it would be. like HITW and 2h0 and 4holes was ages ago. )) when pvp really was enjoy-able
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Lightbulb PvP changes

I'm pretty sure we're gonna have some PvP changes either before the booster, or with the booster, or both.

In fact, I know we will have at least some changes, and hope to be able to have a thorough discussion on additional ones.

We'll be back with more info when we have it.

Re: PvP changes

Originally posted by Cz
    We'll be back with more info when we have it.
    AH, the infamous CZ catch phrase. That seems to be all we hear from him these days.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

woot! i never thought i get an offical answer

Boost pack would be great witha working PVP system. without, its more a feature for ueber PVP guilds
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?