Thread: In search of Psychology specializing Doctor..

In search of Psychology specializing Doctor..

~lets her lips curve to a tender smile before allowing then speak with a slight worried hint~ ..mmm.. ..this may seem a bit odd to ask for publicly.. -pauses briefly- ..but we do what we have to and I have a loved one that seems to be sufferring from PTSD induced, pseudo amnesiatic blackouts. If anyone knows of a doctor specializing in post traumatic stress disorder, would you please get in touch with me as soon as possible? Allow them to know that they will be more then compensated for their time, hourly if need..
    Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty because there is ugliness. All can know good as good because there is evil..

Seeca Tzuriel Unit Leader Whisper's Edge

Funny enough, i think i really should see a doctor about the.... unintended effects of those speed buffs.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Wel you could try talking to Millgram, RUR's resident psychiatrist. Yes, we do have a resident psychiatrist. Robotics is a very stressful industry.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

~lets azure eyes smile warmly at Juju before allowing herself to speak..~ ..hmm, maybe you can understand my reservation about bringing my mate to see an Omni psychiatrist.. But thank you, Jillian, I can at least discuss matter in brief with him after talking it over with my partner. ~nods politely~
    Last edited by Seeca; Apr 27th, 2006 at 17:07:13.
    Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty because there is ugliness. All can know good as good because there is evil..

Seeca Tzuriel Unit Leader Whisper's Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker
    Funny enough, i think i really should see a doctor about the.... unintended effects of those speed buffs.
    Missing turns and hiting walls ? Bad for health.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S