Thread: OTPC: Omni-Med storage facility burglarized

OTPC: Omni-Med storage facility burglarized

Omni-Med storage facility burglarized
    April 24, 29480 - [Global]

OTPC - Last night a medical storage facility in Rome Green was broken into and many hundred thousand credits worth of materials were stolen. When arriving on the scene, Omni-Pol officers found that the door's locking mechanisms were tampered with by some unknown means.

"I can't believe this happened," said one of the officers. "This facility had a top-of-the-line security system."

When asked about the facility, a member of Omni-Med replied, "This was one of our more secretive facilities. No one should have known about it. Whoever did this must have had some rather in-depth information about our operations."

Those who witnessed the robbery declined to be interviewed, but several comments were heard from the crowd once our reporters arrived. From what was heard and seen, the individuals who committed the robbery were a large group of Atroxes. All seemed to be wearing mismatched armor, and they didn't seem to have a brain among them. When confronted by several brave citizens, the Atrox seemed to disregard the orders to surrender and responded by telling off those who tried to get in their way, before continuing to flee the scene.

If anyone has any further information about this incident, please contact Omni-Pol immedately.

Burglarized?

did they steal the dictionaries?
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

The obvious thing to do in this case is to draw a connection between this robbery and the Jobe robbery. Not only because they are reported crimes that hit the news but also because the nature of the crime is anamolus. How did the group of robbers in Jobe get out from the grid? How did this group find and get into a mostly secret storage area?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael
    The obvious thing to do in this case is to draw a connection between this robbery and the Jobe robbery. Not only because they are reported crimes that hit the news but also because the nature of the crime is anamolus. How did the group of robbers in Jobe get out from the grid? How did this group find and get into a mostly secret storage area?
    Well the Jobe grid will be easy enough to figure out, only a select few are lucky enough to live in the Luxury Apt. Complexes which have access to the grid. That right there narrows down the pool of people. From there, investigate every apartment's grid access and see which had activity around the times of the incident. Can't be more than a handful of people. And we know the excellent security the apartments have .. so no one can even get into them unless they were invited and let in by the owner.

Boom .. you have a very intriguing person of interest. Don't know about you, but that's how I'd go about it, i'm sure the person must have some info. I'm sure one way or another someone will be able to make them talk.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

So can we get a list of the things stolen? I take it Omni-Med won't be letting that info out any time soon...probably as its so dodgy they wouldn't like us all to know about it. But either way, the target equipment which seems to of been stolen seems awefully precise, which brings up the other point, the troxs. A bunch of dumb trox's doing something precise? that washes as well as a Sentinal...ie never. Someone else was commanding these troxs to do this, seems like the troxs were just there for the muscle to shift whatever it was that was stolen. Theres something bigger going on here.

A few hundreds of billions of creds + something med related that needed troxs to move + the arrival of some high ranking OT Doc to Rubi-ka who was probably here to oversee or fiddle with whats been stolen.
    *ponders*

I dunno...yet. But something smells like a Stret Piranah thats been left in Newland Desert for a week or two.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    So can we get a list of the things stolen? I take it Omni-Med won't be letting that info out any time soon...probably as its so dodgy they wouldn't like us all to know about it. But either way, the target equipment which seems to of been stolen seems awefully precise, which brings up the other point, the troxs. A bunch of dumb trox's doing something precise? that washes as well as a Sentinal...ie never. Someone else was commanding these troxs to do this, seems like the troxs were just there for the muscle to shift whatever it was that was stolen. Theres something bigger going on here.

A few hundreds of billions of creds + something med related that needed troxs to move + the arrival of some high ranking OT Doc to Rubi-ka who was probably here to oversee or fiddle with whats been stolen.
    *ponders*

I dunno...yet. But something smells like a Stret Piranah thats been left in Newland Desert for a week or two.
    I agree, granted modern medicine has jumped leaps and bounds allowing for greater intelligence through implant techonology. It's helped me in uncountable ways, and I don't know where I would be without it. But having Atrox "be the muscle" and precise strikes and no information about what is really going on ... yes something is definately not adding up.

Has JAME released any specific information yet?
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

There are 1,052 reasons why a medical station would be hit. With out more to go on its going to be hard to even guess as to why
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com