Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The guy from the Animated Story was found permadead!

Here here I knew SBC was in it from the day I read that they were funding the Clans war against us Omni employees. IF most people don't know where this is coming from let me put it out there. Control from the shadows

1. Omni-Tek is larger than Sol B.C. and thus SBC cannot afford a direct war with them as per the last conflict they had. CLearly Omni-Tek woulda wiped the floor with SBC had not the war with the clans split their forces.

2. SBC does not want to bother with the clans. They see them as a body of annoyances. They do not recognize the clan as a governing body not by a long shot. So what they are doing is sowing the seeds of war and gonna force Omni's hand in eliminating the clans thus voiding the contract and getting omni-tek kicked off the planet

There it is kill 2 birds with one stone. We cannot allow this to happen. Ross and Radiman must realize this and thus why the peace talks were going on. Yet our lust for battle blinded us towards this goal. I say we must swallow our pride for a larger battle is coming. We must ally ourselves with the clans and keep Sol B.C. and the ICC from gaining control of the planet. We have progressed too far with the clans to have it all destroyed by a devious dark company like Sol BC.
    Wizard's First Rule, people are stupid.
    Wizard's Eigth Rule- Deserve Victory. -Terry Goodkind / Author

My 100th post!

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger
    Find outWhat D&D Character Are You?

S.H.Y.E.N.I.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Youth Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
    What Cyborg are you?

It would be most interesting if Sol ended up being the bad guys that both clan and omni will fight against.

It would be more interesting if, as it properly fits any bank, Sol are neutral.

Yes, that would be interesting. I am, however, uncertain what role the neutrals will have to play in the future.

Nonetheless, I would further speculate that there is more to the use of notum than meets the eye. We know that notum is an essential element in the use of nanotechnology and it would seem to lie at the core of insurance technology. That is why it is only possible to scan on Rubi-Ka.

However, I suspect that notum, insurance and the "human soul" are connected in a much more deeply related manner. While we may not know more about this until the advent of the Shadowlands, my guess is that notum may be the link to limited immortality or perhaps even godhood.

With this in mind, it is further plausible that the Omega may be behind the facade of SBC and ICC, siliently manipulating the manipulators, and seeking to extend their dominion over humanity. The Omega remain the most enigmatic players in this drama. I am certain that their eventual appearance will precipitate a life and death struggle whereby Clan and Oni will be forced to unite to ensure their very survival.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Originally posted by Skeena
    Yes, that would be interesting. I am, however, uncertain what role the neutrals will have to play in the future.

Nonetheless, I would further speculate that there is more to the use of notum than meets the eye. We know that notum is an essential element in the use of nanotechnology and it would seem to lie at the core of insurance technology. That is why it is only possible to scan on Rubi-Ka.

However, I suspect that notum, insurance and the "human soul" are connected in a much more deeply related manner. While we may not know more about this until the advent of the Shadowlands, my guess is that notum may be the link to limited immortality or perhaps even godhood.

With this in mind, it is further plausible that the Omega may be behind the facade of SBC and ICC, siliently manipulating the manipulators, and seeking to extend their dominion over humanity. The Omega remain the most enigmatic players in this drama. I am certain that their eventual appearance will precipitate a life and death struggle whereby Clan and Oni will be forced to unite to ensure their very survival.
    I feel we won't see the Omega's play their hand until David decides to accept his fate and fulfill the prophecy. Also will we ever know before shadowlands if Dave Diamondcut is actually the one to save us all?
    Wizard's First Rule, people are stupid.
    Wizard's Eigth Rule- Deserve Victory. -Terry Goodkind / Author

My 100th post!

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger
    Find outWhat D&D Character Are You?

S.H.Y.E.N.I.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Youth Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
    What Cyborg are you?

Originally posted by CharleyD
    It would be most interesting if Sol ended up being the bad guys that both clan and omni will fight against.

It would be more interesting if, as it properly fits any bank, Sol are neutral.
    Sol Banking has never been neutral where Omni-Tek is concerned. The two corporations are major rivals and actually fought a war against each other (this was even before the Corporate Wars).

And yes indeed when Sol Banking and other corporations landed troops on Rubi-Ka during the Corporate Wars omni and clans joined together to drive them off (although the clan help came much to the surprise of Omni-Tek).

But once the common foe was dealt with, Omnis and Clans reverted back to fighting each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12