Thread: A customer newsletter

A customer newsletter

Front of The Scenes
    We are doing something different in the MMO world. We are making a move to another game boost ! "What is that?" you wonder. Well basically it is a full customer base resizing and fund lost which we deem: 1. Too big to even maintain a single xt286 based server 2. Too small incomes to let the light at the end of the tunnel still on . I'm sure many of you are familiar with this concept from card game called poker looser, for instance. In addition to some nice dressed lawyers showing and new sound of angry providers, the first move to another game boost will feature chapter 11 control.

Good bye

Date of registration 2002-05-14 18:09:35 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-12-11
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

Re: A customer newsletter

Originally posted by Lauraeline
    Good bye

Bye! See you tomorrow with a new rant!

Front of The Scenes
    We are doing something different in the MMO world. We are making a move to another game boost ! "What is that?" you wonder. Well basically it is a full customer base resizing and fund lost which we deem: 1. Too big to even maintain a single xt286 based server 2. Too small incomes to let the light at the end of the tunnel still on . I'm sure many of you are familiar with this concept from card game called poker looser, for instance. In addition to some nice dressed lawyers showing and new sound of angry providers, the first move to another game boost will feature chapter 11 control.

Good bye

You have been playing since May and have paid up till December..
    what does that prove?
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Good bye
    I'll miss you!

Front of The Scenes

I didn't understand any of that

Good bye
    That I understand. Good-bye
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor