Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: lilnymph Campaign

Intra? Go away!?!?!?! No one can contest my post rating, dangit!! RUN!
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Intra
    Grats Lil!

Although... its so unfair! I was trying to get my community member thing changed for 9 months!!

Hugs lil
    HUGS, welcome back Intra, please stay, the forum is so boring without you (no offense to everyone else).

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

@ Chris!

Where's Kasi??
    I'll hang out for a while, dont know how long for though.
    Hows things going in game? hows the fixer gang of RK2 going? I hear that Jimmy is taking a break.. is Yy doing ok?

Hugs lil

yep im on an extended leave at the moment.......we'll see if anything happens that will make me go back .......

How's Life intra? I trust all is going well with you?
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

hey hey intra! woot! nice to see you on the boards again, we surely miss your input here. for that matter we miss you in the game, as we also miss jimmy.

rk2 is rocking and rolling, we are still taking over the world and having a blast, we just miss our friends who aren't with us at the moment, but there is still fun to be had
    I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas

doh! to lazy to edit, but Yy is still alive and kicking after taking a short break from moving he has reared his ugly head in rk2 again

j/k Yy, your head really isn't ugly, after all, you are opi and we all know opi's are the most attractive race on rubi-ka!
    I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas

Hi Jimmy and Genar!

yeah, everything is great for me. I just don't have time to play anymore... but thats ok, its for all the right reasons
    I find that I am not really missing playing the game, I'm missing you guys and just hanging out and chatting with the fixer gang (say hi to Genfire for me!).

If I ever find time in the future I will probably be back.. the up and comming changes look pretty damn good for fixers. Out door hunting!!!! it means that new fixers will have to learn the age old, highly respected skill of kiting and land control! sounds like the kind of thing that would actually get me involved in PvP (and again... its outdoors!! YAY)

let me know how everyone is doing
    I dont know how much work I have on this week so I dont know how much I'll be posting
    (has anyone seen Whiter?)

Intra you dog..right here man! WHere the hell have you been? Been too quiet on these boards without you ma and Jorji and Li spamming up the "What are you up to" posts.

That being said I type this before I leave for vacation for a week...I go on too many vacations I swear.

It's good to see you though, man
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

There he is!!!

Hey Kasi!
    Yeah, ist been a while... I realised I missed the boards rather than the game and came back to chat for a while.. I found I was writing things worthwhile in my spare time at work instead.. and we cant be having that lol

Enjoy your Vacation! (You can never have too many vacations!)

She's back?

(sorry, couldn't resist )

Hope the camps are as good as I want em to be... and if they are, that you come planteside for some fun (another dimension, but still same planet as me).

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

I may pop back online in a few weeks/months just to see how things have changed and catch up with the friends who dont read the boards or post so much... Time is so limited at the moment though (and I also have to fully reinstall... but we'll see how it goes)

hmm, full reinstall, now that would be fun, giggle

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

I have a faster connection now (well, when I buy my new modem) so it may not take too long to dl all of the patches
    If the worst comes to the worst and I am really just dying to play again (if i find time) then I will just buy the special edition
    Last edited by Intra; Aug 19th, 2002 at 16:00:55.

*Hugs everyone*

Cos I can

hugs

lilnymph
    (can you say pointless post count increaser)
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

/wave to Intra.

WR is on temporary break, but he ought to pop his head in soon.

Glad to hear life is going well for ya, man.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

yaaay, its old skool krew.....
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

*hugs Intra

Looks like I'm invading UK in December, going to try to leave about boxingday... will have to get seriously organised, visas etc....

Hope to see you back in AO sometime
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

im still around, a bit, i logged on for the first time in about 2 weeks the other day to help turew get his nalebs robe, bumped into genar there.

but i am on a break.

nice to see you back on the boards intra
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

yeah whiter, that was bizarre, i decide to go get a neleb's robe so i could cast a new hot before i got another level, i am plugging away at that nullity casting bastard, and next thing i know there is a smurf next to me!! was quite a shock and strange timing, but neleb died a lot faster thanks to the extra gun
    I am an Asteroid.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas

tha gangs back together!

hehehe

/waves back at Kiryat

Jorji: December? nice! you get all of the coldest weather!! lucky you! get sorting things out!

Whiter!: its good to see you again man! are you finding you are missing the game whilst on a break, or are you not bothered?
    I just missed the boards :P

/me hugs lil and Jorji

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast