Thread: Hand of Chronos seeking trade agreements (RK1)

Hand of Chronos seeking trade agreements (RK1)

The Hand of Chronos, the largest bi-partisan organization of Meta-Physicists on Rubi-Ka 1, is seeking candidates for trade agreements in Omni-1, Newland, and Athens.

MP crystals, instruction discs (any profession), blank crystals, and Cyber/Bau/Waitt/Nano armor are most desirable.

In exchange, the HoC will offer free buffs, implant creation, crystal programming and non-MP treasures cultivated from our journeys across Rubi-Ka.

Interested Factions/Clans should contact:

Omni - Hand of Chronos
    Eaglefire
    Spookmonster
    Xerow

Clan - Fist of Chronos
    Nerath
    Corvain
    WaytooKewl

Stop selling your gear to machines today!
    Former Omni Prime Minister, The Hand of Chronos- aohoc.tripod.com

Division 9 Trade Services department would probably be very interested to talking to you, please feel free to come to our information site and connect to our Matrix message forums, after connecting you will find a Trade and a Diplomacy section section feel free to post in either, Major Pasqual the department head of trade has been seeking interested outside parties to trade with.

Best Regards,
    Commander Jennifer "Founding" Denk
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Thank you for the information, Commander. I shall be in touch .

How refreshing, a thread of actual substance.

I would be most interested in representing our faction's humble tradeskills department in any such dealings, negotiations and the like. In particular, a tentative network of Nano Crystal resources and skills might be of benefit to us all.

Do have your relevant trade representatives contact me, Mr Spookymonster and Ms Denk. If I am unavailable, my assistant Miss Albea can assuredly help.

This idea has some potential, perhaps moreso than the current spate of military alliances seen here. It would be a shame to waste this opportunity; any other interested factions might do well to have thier tradeskills persons post here. At this stage, merely knowing who our relevant counterparts are would be of great benefit.
    Vrischika
    Head Seer
    The Honored Maidens

I have alerted Major Pasqual and his Trade Services department to this thread for him to pursue trade oppertunities with both your organisations along with any other organisations that wish to become involved.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Thank you Sir.

Would anyone wishing to forge trade alliances please contact us directly at div9trade@rsge.net

Thanks for your understanding.

Spookmonster, I will try and get in touch planetside.

Thanks for initiating this thread and I look forward to meeting with you and forging strong trade agreements.

Pasqual, Director of Trade Services, Division9 RSGE.

[ooc: might be tough to do anything before Jan 9th as I am going away for a vacation... SHould have email access, but unlikely to be planetside.)

Post Uthrak

I am oshovah
    The farseer
    Voice of the planet
    Undying flame of Jehna
    Master of the alpha plane
    Shovah of the first circle

Who is the entity named Uthrak, and what is he´s connections with the hand and the fist...

I wish to know...

Uthrak is a Meta-Physicist, and a member in good standing with the Omni chapter of the Hand of Chronos.

Does this answer your question?

Greetings Spookymonster!

24-7 is a trade and services organization. We are intrested in starting talks for trade agreements with you, if you are. you had very many persons to contact and im not sure whom running your business.

You can contact me, but if i am not online you can also try to send a message to our guildchat to get in contact with other online 24-7 members. Send a /tell to our channelbot Twentyfour7 with your message like this: "/tell twentyfour7 Hi, any of you able to get me a Mocham??" (A nice feature if we come to an agreement later!)

Best whishes!