Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legionaries in Borealis

Omni-Pol do not harass. We protect, serve, and when neccessary respond to any reports of crime or disturbance.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

*laughs* That just made my day.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    People speak of Omni-Pol as 'thugs'. I think it's high time the upstarts in the streets of Borealis learn to calm down.
    Hehe, Bor is calm enough most of the time. Of course, most of the time OmmerPoller ain't around, either..
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    Do we walk around guns blazing and mouths slavering? Noooo....
    Well, based on the specimens I get the dubious pleasure of seeing on my frequent, quite unhindered, travels through Ommer lands then I suspect you mean "Yesssss...."
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    I'm confused by the fact that Yarko has taken sides with miners too often in the past, and he has only shown himself as driven by credits.
    Only driven by credits? Mind telling me in what way before you slander my reputation some more with your lack of knowledge? And I don’t take sides with miners, I take the side of innocents who get murdered by thugs who walk this planet. Yes, you are confused, very confused.

As for the quote you found Yarko, Homo Nano is superiour to Homo Solitus and Homo Opifex in all ways except the ability to leave Rubi-Ka.
    Homo Solitus is destroying the one and only place where Homo Nano can live with the help of Homo Opifex. Is it so hard to understand why we dedicate ourselves to stop this?
    Superior? If I read the complete nonsense you write here I seriously have my doubts about that. And what about the numerous atroxes and even nanomages who mine notum? What about the numerous solitus and opifex who don’t mine notum?

These are the past actions of the front!
    From what you write here, it is clear to me that this is pure nonsense and the NLF hasn’t changed at all.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

...Homo Nano is superiour to Homo Solitus and Homo Opifex in all ways except the ability to leave Rubi-Ka...
    Pilgrim, send the following

The universe has heard such arguments before from many unsavory sources, the last group, but by no means the first, in Mankind's history were the Homo omega. I hope you do not consider yourself their succesors.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

We all know what happened to the Omega. Even the NLF are not stupid enough to wish that upon themselves.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123