Thread: Looking for CLAN guild

Talking Looking for CLAN guild

hi...

I have joined a few Guilds and I wasn't happy with them.

So I'm looking for a Guild that's engaged to the story, and where I can grow and advance )

Possibly a small guild with members who's online alot and know what they are doing.

I'm thinking a guild where everyone can take on a applicant and "train" them to see if they are right for the guild, and if they are, the'll become a member. Tou have to do some work and prove yourself worthy.

I would start a guild of my own, just that I don't have the contact needed, or the skill.

So if there is a Guild out there, anything like it, give me a tell... or if anyone is interested in starting one.

/cD

Suggestion

You didn't post your profession or level, but if you are higher than level 50, the Mercury Dragons would be interested in talking with any interested recruits.

We are *highly* engaged in the story.

-Lt. RickDeckard

Lightbulb WAR

The Apostles of WAR seem like what you are describing.

We'd love to meet you.

http://www.geocities.com/bishopdredd/apostles.html

mb_sith_lord@hotmail.com

KroCaTore

Hope to see you soon mate!

Cool

If you wanna make and org with me plz contact me Gajar or Forceboy ingame Rk-1 =) you seem as and active player we can talk more later and plz post youre lvl and prfession=)

The Mercury Dragons, as stated above, is a RP guild with considerable involvement in the storyline.

We take in applicants, train them where necessary, teach them to team, tactics and so on.

If you're interested, look up Mercury Dragons, read the FAQ, Charter, Bylaws and Duties, then see the section about joining the organization. Fill out the application form, and an interview will be scheduled.

(Edit: You need to be ca. level 50 or better to become a member.)
    Last edited by Kzak; Aug 28th, 2002 at 14:00:09.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!