Thread: What armor should I be wearing

What armor should I be wearing

Hey I just hit level 150 and currently still wearing shadowfade, baclava and pelisse.

What armor should I be wearing at this level. I have not heard good things about Tier1 for agents. i tried farming some predator but continually get jumped by 220's farming the pieces.

thanks for any help.

Sorbe.

pred is your best bet atm: you can get some help maybe getting shadowfade armours big brother: gloomfall from IS

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbe
    Hey I just hit level 150 and currently still wearing shadowfade, baclava and pelisse.

What armor should I be wearing at this level. I have not heard good things about Tier1 for agents. i tried farming some predator but continually get jumped by 220's farming the pieces.

thanks for any help.

Sorbe.
    it won't be easy but if you can get good TL 7 support (better be in a good guild for this) try to collect Gloomfall armor pieces from Inner Sanctum 3rd Floor. If you have money (or the time and knowledge to collect them yourself) predator is also indeed a decent choice. you can keep these armors til you are 175 which then you can get azure armor.

Quote Originally Posted by ookami
    it won't be easy but if you can get good TL 7 support (better be in a good guild for this) try to collect Gloomfall armor pieces from Inner Sanctum 3rd Floor. If you have money (or the time and knowledge to collect them yourself) predator is also indeed a decent choice. you can keep these armors til you are 175 which then you can get azure armor.
    What do you recommend people to do, in order to get Azure, if they're not in an org that does raids.

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy
    What do you recommend people to do, in order to get Azure, if they're not in an org that does raids.
    the best you can do might be to try and come up with a team of people like you to try and pop Otacustes, and when it does pop, select an azure piece you want to claim and infonet people, saying that the rest will be rolled. around 20-30 people should come and help you kill mercs that way.

If you won't do anything, just watch infonet, as soon as you hear there will be a merc raid, ask the host, join the bot, and roll on items The best you can do really, I have full azure set and I didn't get any of it from an org raid or something, I just joined public raids.