Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freelance: Crime on the rise in Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    Journalism just isn't what it used to be on this planet.
    That ain't no joke.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

One of my guildies made a funny comment the other day.
    A random green named guy was walking through borealis, baldariso or something like that, and commented about how he was amazed how friendly everybody was and how helpful they were. My guildie responded:

"Yeah! Haven't you heard? Crime is on the rise in Borealis. It must be criminal to be helpful on Rubi-Ka!"
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael
    "Yeah! Haven't you heard? Crime is on the rise in Borealis. It must be criminal to be helpful on Rubi-Ka!"
    T3h win.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

OOC: With no warning it spilled over into Rimor AGAIN....Please do something about the setup of the events...On Rimor, NLF doesn't exist, so there's no reason for Omni-Pol to be coming after them....yet here they are...

IC: Discretion is the better part of valor. I suggest you take this to heart before you do any more "criminal" activities that make us all suffer. Also, I fail to see what a few interrogations has to do with the real new criminal in Borealis...the propaganda-spouting recruiter standing next to our whompas...
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

It looks like a bunch of heavily armed men just stole the entire city!
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Quote Originally Posted by Praecautus
    One cannot steal what one already owns.

Quote Originally Posted by Praecautus
    Exactly and if Bor had taken the warning of this report and increased their own guards first, then perhaps Omni-Tek wouldn't be marching around like they own the place.

And they do not own the place, they lease the colonization rights and blah blah blah. They get the exports and get the right to come and astablish new colonies on Rubi-Ka.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12