Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: IRRK: Borealis mayoral elections announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    I’m afraid I have to correct you there Savoy. Each member of the Clans gets shot on sight and everyone who gives them medical assistance is attacked too. Never in my lifetime have I seen so many innocent civilians die in one city.
    Point taken. Most of the Clanners I've seen in Borealis have been fully armed and looking for a fight, but it is very probable that some Clan non-combatants have been caught out unawares by this situation.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo
    you should be in omni reform on the board of directors or something.
    If he really believes his own nonsense, he most certainly should be.

It’s exactly the way how OT tries to rule this planet that seriously damages its credibility as an authority. It wouldn’t be the first time the ICC shortens the lease, and if OT continues like this, it might very well be shortened again.

More and more people question OT’s authority because of the way the Corporation acts. The moment the balance shifts the other way, you can wave goodbye to your rightful authority, your new world order, your treason and your major crime.

Clanners, choosing to enter Borealis, indeed made up their own choice: to visit a neutral city that welcomes all, without distinction. Anyone who opens fire on them is a criminal and will be treated as such. And if it is your conviction that people, who try to give medical assistance to the wounded, are criminals and traitors, you rightfully belong in the OT category that makes statements like “We're very concerned about our equipment.” This is by the way how one rebellion started.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Clanners, choosing to enter Borealis, indeed made up their own choice: to visit a neutral city that welcomes all, without distinction.
    Omni-Tek's occupation of Borealis was well documented and well advertised. The Corporation cannot and will not take responsability for a lack of education from non-employees, and even less from traitors to the rightful governement.

Anyone who opens fire on them is a criminal and will be treated as such. And if it is your conviction that people, who try to give medical assistance to the wounded, are criminals and traitors, you rightfully belong in the OT category that makes statements like “We're very concerned about our equipment.”
    Omni-Tek employees get shot at in their own bases by clanners. Most notably in our 2HO facility where your people enjoy target practice at the expense of ours.
    Furthermore, as per the law, anyone assisting a known criminal or felon is an accomplice. Accomplices can get caught in the cross-fire. Be grateful Omni-Tek developped Insurance technology.

As for your last line, please use your brain and think. Of course we are concerned about the equipment. Contrary to our trained personnel, it does not end up in Reclaim once shot. It is permanently lost. We train our personnel rigourously to endure the mental fatigue of Reclaim. Which would not happen so often if your people would simply obey the laws for a change. For the company, loss of equipment is far more damaging to the bottom line than the temporary service interruption of one of its employee. We undersand and accept that fact. You will tell me that the Clans place so much more emphasis on life that you care not about getting shot by Unicorns while attempting to sneak into Borealis ? We do not hide the truth.

We are Omni-Tek, the Rightful Rulers of Rubi-Ka. Welcome to the New World Order.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Learn your history man…

The equipment mentioned where 72 atrox miners, trapped in a collapsed OT mine, which the Corporation refused to rescue, claiming time and cost concerns. That is what your glorious Corporation is all about!

And I don’t need to sneak into Borealis, I’m a neutral.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

Yarko,

The events you mention happend 351 years ago. Empires have risen and fallen, nation have evolved from being slave-owners states to mature democracies in less time than that.

Times change. There are plenty of Atrox in postions of authority in Omni-Tek. You cannot compare us now with how things were three and a half centuries ago.

Let it rest.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    Of course we are concerned about the equipment. Contrary to our trained personnel, it does not end up in Reclaim once shot. It is permanently lost.
    Mmm, the Newland guards could do with some equipment upgrades, would be a shame to waste all this "lost" equipment, don't you think?

*Grins*

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Yarko,

The events you mention happend 351 years ago. Empires have risen and fallen, nation have evolved from being slave-owners states to mature democracies in less time than that.

Times change. There are plenty of Atrox in postions of authority in Omni-Tek. You cannot compare us now with how things were three and a half centuries ago.

Let it rest.

Savoy
    That’s why I call it history, my dear Savoy… However, keeping recent events in mind, I do have my doubts that OT changed that much over the years.

But then, maybe that’s the result of putting atroxes in positions of authority…
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

That’s why I call it history, my dear Savoy… However, keeping recent events in mind, I do have my doubts that OT changed that much over the years.

But then, maybe that’s the result of putting atroxes in positions of authority…
    I observe, and am shocked.

You, who point a finger at Omni-Tek for demeaning the value of life, the value of others.

You, who consider Omni-Tek to be evil and selfish.

Yet you are the one who demeans other people, other races. We created the Races that populate our world, and we have given them free will. We nurture and take care of our own, as we learned from the lessons of the past.

Yes, we have Atroxes in Omni-Admin. And in other departments. Strangely, following your statement, we had seventy-two requests from Atrox medics and engineers to be moved to the Insurance System Maintenance and Development.

We are Omni-Tek. We are Progressive.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    CybertroniX Watches.

The Omega "did it in the name of progress"...
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

I wonder how declaring ones race as superior to the created races meshes with indignation when others do it... or can we do it too when we've been around another few millenia?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Idoru
    The Omega "did it in the name of progress"...
    ((OMG, I want that on a T shirt!))

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Yarko,

Let it rest.

Savoy
    I hate to break it to ya cookie.. but your beloved corporation has shown that it is infact the same beast... only now... it has a serpents head and seems to be sharpening its claws on Neutrals.

Given the age of the Omni-Tek corperation, and personal experiance, I can tell you that Omni-Tek has changed little.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    Given the age of the Omni-Tek corperation, and personal experiance, I can tell you that Omni-Tek has changed little.
    And of course, sir, you are a renowned expert on Corporate Law and History. Let us take the word of an individual and let him judge a Corporation of several billion employees scattered across the known universe.

We are Omni-Tek. We prosper, we grow, we colonize worlds and develop the technology that allows you to breathe. Literally. You are free to refuse all Corporate gifts and delete your Reclaim file, wipe your nano-deck, and step into a spacesuit. We would not want you to be forced to use evil Omni-Tek products.

Omni-Tek Prospers.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Now your just being silly
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    Now your just being silly
    Indeed sir, but I felt that you needed the company. And now that no new constructive comments can be made on the subject, I will close it.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    CybertroniX Watches.

While I do agree that there is little left to be said here I resent the fact that you declared your self the athority to end a topic.

If you had not declared such the topic could have finaly rested in peace, however I suppose it is only natural, omni tek has made its existance on taking what ever liberties it can, so why not its employees

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345