Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IRRK: Borealis mayoral elections announced!

Thank you.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    I'll come right out and say it, I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. I can't put my finger on it, but to me seem there is something underlying every time you speak.
    Then that is your choice.. I do encourage you to talk to others whom know me.. I make no secret of my views.

(Sitting down at my appartment, listening to the fuzz on the stellar radiosystem and writing on my com.pad) (removes the words, sights, and starts over)

Omni- Corp may have a lease to the planet, but do they own the people living there, those that was born there? I would say no.
    This planet has become the home now of a multitude of people of different breeds. When the leace is over, the corporation will leave, but the people will remain.
    My parents decided to stay neutral in the conflict of various reasons as did so many others. We can call clanners and omni friends and on our lands people can come to an understanding...
    Cause they know that we dont hold them personally responsible...
    I have a hard time forgetting or even ever.. to forgive what the sentinels did to my parents when they took Tir. But i hold a grudge on all clanners just for that.
    In our city of Borealis all were welcome, to trade and talk...
    That was until yesterday...

(writing more aggressive on the com)

As all of us whom live in Borealis or have buisness there from newland found out..
    We are still in shock.
    The omni leadership mentioned something that Unicorns might show up everywhere on rubi-ka, one year back... but to finally have them showing up on your doorstep is a different issue.
    To see them patrol the streets and fireing at every clanner-affiliated person, and the neutrals that would say no.. is something different.
    I have no issues with the normal omni... but seeing someone killed and reappearing near their insurence terminal just a few feet away and killed again, by a unicorn... that is evil.
    Your normal omni citizen would not do this.

Tread wary Unicorns, for with your behaviour you are not.. keeping the peace and protecting us.. but quite the opposite.
    And I begin to wonder.. if this is not what you and Zora wants... over a year later after Phillip Ross was shot you have still not found who did it, the talk then of unicorns and elite forces to search all over rubi-ka, the lowering of the suppression gas that happened in borealis and now unicorns in neutral terretory.

We have not been a unified force, for we are individuals. We are tired of warfare and want to just live our lives in peace, but your activities... may have led to a common cause for all neutrals.. everywhere..
    The liberation of Borealis...
    Unicorns, your warring ways are not wanted, nor needed in our city... just leave for the good of everyone (or atleast stop shooting anyone that is not an alien, then leave).
    Do the people of Rubi-ka really need, another incident like Tir?
    Respiration... Low.. Heartbeat..!?.. .. Low.. MEDIC!!!!
    .. ...
    Oh forgot.. That is me!

Sirnegs, we can always take care of the clans later, any help now from them to get rid of these omni's should be more than welcome.

Well said Moontouch
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    Then that is your choice.. I do encourage you to talk to others whom know me.. I make no secret of my views.
    All i'm saying is you reek of politics ... and other than big talk i've yet to see any significant actions.

Many who know me, know I greatly value actions over words. I'm sure Tristam would agree, this is a matter of honor and pride of our city, not some silly war games over notum bases between you omni and clans. This runs much deeper than that.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

-sighs- I have already been critically wounded once today trying to even get into Borealis.. I will not stop until it is free'd [was killed before I even zoned.. the zone lagg is soo bad.. I could not even move..]

-sighs- I have already been critically wounded once today trying to even get into Borealis.. I will not stop until it is free'd [was killed before I even zoned.. the zone lagg is soo bad.. I could not even move..]
    Well then I look fowards to fighting along side of you

{{hehe i know what you mean lol, I was killed when someone trained unicorns on us as we were taking out the Lt's, then boom 3 insta chain deaths in a row, then rebuff attack a lt .... froze up ... reappear at reclaim again haha}}
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    Sirnegs, we can always take care of the clans later, any help now from them to get rid of these omni's should be more than welcome.
    I don't care if she's Omni/Clan/Neutral ... that means nothing to me. I look at individuals not side, I will not "take care of the clans later".

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Then I also will fight next to you.

You will not be a clanner in my eyes but a concerned citizen of Rubi-Ka.

Till we meet on the battlefield!
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

[round two.. flying over Borealis got me ganked by.. none other than the most retarded thing I have ever seen.. Flying OMNI's with GUNS BLAZING AT ME! WTF!? Not 1.. not 2 but 6 flying Unicorns and Omni-AF that is just plain retarded..]

-nurses her wounds for a second time today.. and begins rebuffing to get back..-

[round two.. flying over Borealis got me ganked by.. none other than the most retarded thing I have ever seen.. Flying OMNI's with GUNS BLAZING AT ME! WTF!? Not 1.. not 2 but 6 flying Unicorns and Omni-AF that is just plain retarded..]

-nurses her wounds for a second time today.. and begins rebuffing to get back..-
    Try coming in through the south, the area they are trying to "protect", i.e. the dish, is the weakest guarded part of them, ironic huh?

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

[I will try that.. I keep trying to get there.. but seem to get aggro from the max cloud flight alt.. -meeps!-]

I stand here not as a Clan member or Leader but someone who does not wish to see this atrocity continue... Omni-Tek needs to vacate Borealis... My clan is outraged by this as much as I.. for both selfish and non-selfish reasons.. As for me.. Beyond the outrageousness of my home town being overrun by Omni-Scum.. Innocents dying in the streets.. the very Neutral way of life being challenged... I just miss the hours hanging out with Wolfs Brigade members and DJ Otori infront of the Fair Trade... -sighs and re-enters the fray-

Quote Originally Posted by Moontouch
    When the leace is over, the corporation will leave, but the people will remain.
    I am sorry to say, but when the leace is over, the corporation will not be leaving. It is just that when the lease is over that other corporations such as sol-banking will be also aloud to set up camp on Rubi-Ka. Likewise other companies will be able to export notum as well as Omni-Tek.

Omni-Tek will not be leaving just because other companies set up camp, but how they do business on Rubi-Ka will change.

Only then will the Clans be justified.

Actually, never mind. Just remember who brought you to Rubi-Ka in the first place. When the lease is up, feel free to scout out some sorry hole in the desert, terraform it a bit, and set up camp as a "free" society. Your old ally Sol Banking will only become another "oppressor" and so, when your "free" society falls, you will come crawling back to Omni-Tek on your knees.

[Innocents dying in the streets..
    Innocents are not dying in the street. I too want the Unicorns out of Borealis, but let's not make this crisis more emotive than it needs to be. Keep your head, address the issues, work the problem and maybe we can achieve something here.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I begin to suspect there is very little left on Rubi-Ka that could be defined as innocent...

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Innocents are not dying in the street.
    I’m afraid I have to correct you there Savoy. Each member of the Clans gets shot on sight and everyone who gives them medical assistance is attacked too. Never in my lifetime have I seen so many innocent civilians die in one city.

Such things happening in a neutral city is outrageous. One of the darkest periods in time in the history of neutrals, Warr and her thugs in Newland City, was a children’s game compared to this.

The Omni-Tek Corporation can expect a lawsuit for genocide, once this is over.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    I’m afraid I have to correct you there Savoy. Each member of the Clans gets shot on sight and everyone who gives them medical assistance is attacked too. Never in my lifetime have I seen so many innocent civilians die in one city.
    Innocent: not guilty of any crimes
    Civilians: unarmed citizens untrained in the arts of war

No innocent civilians were harmed in the occupation of Borealis. Such occupation was widely broadcasted to avoid having to clean up clanner blood from the permacrete. Clanners choosing to enter Borealis made up their own choices: reclaim.

Rebellion against the rightful authority of the planet, namely Omni-Tek, is treason, and therefore a major crime. All clanners are guilty of it by choice.

Accept the New World Order. Accept Omni-Tek, the Rightful Rulers of Rubi-Ka.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    CybertroniX Watches.

((OOC: damn, you're good at this. you should be in omni reform on the board of directors or something.))

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast