The expansion will be a nice change as to what passes for pvp now on the game. I mean how much fun is standing on the outskirts of MMD with the knowledge that if you do go in there you'll be ganked if you dont then, well its a long walk back to Newland.

So this game gives us what one other unnamed MMORPG already has the abilty to claim land and defend it from others. Which in my opinion is one of the funnest things to do in a MMORPG. Killing monsters over and over, especially in AO where that becomes one long string of Broken Shores missions, is probably the single biggest drawback to the game. What incentive to getting to 200 lies in the game? None that I've seen so far. This will be the jump start AO needs as long as they are careful and weed out all the bugs from the game. I see many people coming over to play AO once word gets out of the concept.

So kudo's to AO and I hope they keep their promise made at the Protest hosted in ICC 2 weeks ago and bring an event to RK2. I have it in writing now so I hope to see something cool and exciting to make up for the months of neglect.

OK I am off on my mythical Grid Armor III and IV search again. Level 157th 400+ missions, 100+ hours of searching and still nothings dropped GA. If you know a secret I dont give me a tell in game.

Barbbs 157th Old School Fixer
Give the Patch Jumpers a break, now that were fixed would you want to be anything else?