Thread: OTPC: Omni-Med Expert James Tooran arrives in Rubi-Ka

OTPC: Omni-Med Expert James Tooran arrives in Rubi-Ka

Omni-Med Expert James Tooran arrives in Rubi-Ka
    April 7, 29480 [Global]

OTPC - Doctor James Tooran arrived on Rubi-Ka early yesterday morning to a warm welcome from Omni-Med. Dr Tooran, who is one of the youngest and most successful psychological experts in Omni-Med, will be spending several months on the planet working with local psychologists and neurologists on furthering their expertise in their respective fields.

Dr Tooran is somewhat of a celebrity on Omni-Prime, involved in many high-profile criminal investigations and serving as a psychologist to some of the most well-known and posh people in the galaxy. He was voted #2 on TruSpace Networks' "Top 100 Bachelors of the Sector".

Taking the time to sit down with the OTPC, Dr Tooran explained that he is looking to get away from some of the attention that he was subject to on Omni-Prime. "It's quite the shock at first," he explained. "Receiving the publicity and all that for the service I provide, it's just strange. But after a while, it does get a little old, so I'm pretty grateful to have been chosen to come here to Rubi-Ka and hold some seminars and training for fellow Omni-Med employees."

One of Dr Tooran's most recent deeds was assisting Omni-Pol in creating a profile for the notorious Slum Slasher, who killed at least nine innocent employees in some of the less prosperous regions of the planet. After having created the profile, Omni-Pol was successfully able to stop the Slum Slasher -- who turned out to be one Stephen Rollo -- before he could claim a tenth kill.

Dr Tooran's contributions didn't end there, however. He personally delved deep into the twisted mind of Rollo, learning more of the intricate workings and psychosis which created the brutal killer he is now known to be.

When not assisting Omni-Pol, Dr Tooran would spend considerable time holding lectures at universities throughout Omni-Prime, sharing much of his knowledge and research with students who hope to one day influence the field as much as he has.

"We are pleased to have Dr Tooran here on Rubi-Ka," said a spokesman for Omni-Med Director Rita Prestin. "We are certainly anxious to see what he has in store for our personnel over the next several months. Perhaps he will even provide insight into the deficiencies which yield the rebellious behavior of the Clans."

Sounds cool.
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

...That man is going to be quite busy. Living on Rubi-Ka does things to you, I swear....people just weren't meant to not fear death. That has to have some interesting effects on the mind...As a result, this planet's full of crazies, isn't it? Wonder what this doctor would find if maybe, he psycho-analyzed a Brigade trooper....Probably not much! *chuckles*

But...typical Prestin, mouthing off about the clans' "mental deficiencies"...ugh.

I hope the good doctor knows what he's gotten himself into...
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

I agree Nulion. Nowhere anywhere that we know of ((haven't had any real news from outside of Rubi Ka in ages)) do people have the power that the people on Rubi-Ka have. That power, and the fact that we simply cannot die (unless the DB is after you, and even then, does it have an effect on Shadowlands resurrection?) sorry...rambling.

...but anyway, I simply cannot wait to see what this person has to say about the Clans.

Maybe he was brought in to analyse some Duster.....
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

OT started to wonder why there was rebelion after 400 years? It must be bothering them more than I thought.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

And people look at me funny when I say that Omni-Tek runs mind control experiments.

--
    Miranda "Whtrose" Ariel

Smells like Omni-Reform if you ask me.
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

You don't need a degree in psychology to work in Reform.

It doesn't really matter where it hits..
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.