Thread: Channel 42 technical fault

Channel 42 technical fault

Due to some dim witted aliens confusing our main radio transmitter antenna for our Control Tower, Channel 42 will be off the air until further notice. I do hope the situation will be resolved ASAP.

Regards,

Dabblez

/ooc

My broadband connection is down. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

If you are wondering what I am talking about, Channel42 is chatbot designed to serve the roleplaying community of Atlantean of any faction. It supports mostly in-character chit-chat and occasional ooc (but AO related) talk.

For story purposes, Channel42 is that it is a fictional frequency on a equally fictional Rubi-Kan CB radio network and all users are encourage to make static noises from time to time.

To join /tell Channel42 !join You will then need to doubleclick the flashing light in your friends list.

To leave /tell Channel42 !leave

I've you wish to get automatically invited to Channel42 everytime you log in, send Dabblez a message in game.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Stupid aliens.. I was beginning to wonder what happened to it. Now I'll have to do without my daily dosis of hearing all the chatter and bickering between the sides.

(( Hope you'll get your connection back soon. Sucks not having decent internet. ))
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

It got better.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!