Thread: Looking for good Clan Org

Looking for good Clan Org

Hi, I am new to the world of AO (it's been 2-3 weeks), and I think it rocks! I've played a few chars just to grasp a feel of the game and I think I now know the basics of the game (15 soldier, 13 engie, 11 MA and my main, a 13 Agent).

What I want now, is to join a decent organization who's main purpose is to "exchange" and "help" eachother out. I've been invited in an organization already, but in an entire day, even with 20+ peeps on, I saw 2-3 lines in the org chat.. and when I've asked for advice or anything, I received a big nada... anyway.

I'm looking for an org where I could meet interesting new peoples and most of all group with them and LEARN from them. I've never really been in PvP yet, but in a setting like AO's, I wish I can join the fight soon, to kick some Omni butts!

Like I've said, I think my main char will be my Agent (because so far, I'm having a blast. I've started him yesterday and got to 13th the same day).

So that's it, If there are places left in your Org, just write me the who and when and I'll be there!

Thanks and I hope to ear from you soon!

Lightbulb war

We would be very interested in you.

http://www.geocities.com/bishopdredd/apostles.html

mb_sith_lord@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

KroCaTore