Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Shadowlands This Year? Lol!

Since I make games for a living, I try very hard to be sympathetic to a gaming company's efforts to make money. After all, if they aren't turning a profit, there won't be a game.

But this crap is just really starting to strain ALL boundaries of reasonableness.

So they can't get the expansion finished, thus we players have to buy *2* expansions?

And all of this is just to get the content that was promised in the ORIGINAL game?

Not everyone downloaded this game for free ya know. Some of us paid full price back when it was first released.

And what is with the retarded focus on PvP? PvP in this game is absolutely HORRENDOUS. AO is a twinkers paradise (that is the nature of the system, and it definitely has its charm). There's nothing wrong with twinking, but it plays a major role in making PvP a total pile of crap.

Then we add the biggest issue of all: there is a complete and utter lack of profession balance. Does this mean one side (OT or clan) has an advantage? No. But it means if your main character is one of the currently broken/crappy professions, PvP is nothing but misery for you.

It truly boggles my mind that a company can honestly have the GALL to expect its customers to pay extra money for:

1) The fixing of MAJOR, game stopping bugs that have existed for OVER a year (since release) .

2) Fixing classes that have been unfun and unviable since release.

3) The implementation of the PROMISED STORYLINE. That means things happening every few days... not every few MONTHS.

4) Some actual non combat content!

Instead, they are trying to hack in a couple of kludged, poorly thought out PvP features stolen from the other games currently out or over the horizon (DAoC, Shadowbane, SWG).

Instead of trying to become a game it is not, how about focussing on becoming the game you PROMISED you would be?
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

You dont really Have to buy the booster pack even tho you'll miss out alot if you dont and you can wait for shadowlands, and also i think we weren't promised what was in the booster back and the shadowlands (jobe's) issue was changed along time ago.

Its not a fix really thus will be in the patches we get.. Just a add..
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12