Thread: Shadowlands postponed, dum dum dum

Shadowlands postponed, dum dum dum

So dramatic am I...

This land control feature was originally planned as part of the Shadowlands expansion pack. As we sadly see that Shadowlands will have to be delayed into next year, we wanted to offer you (the players) something sooner.
    Instead we get a Booster Pack
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

That you have to buy. Makes you wonder how many of these things we're going to have to dish money out for.

We were going to have to buy it anyway, might as well be like this. (soon and inexpensive)

To me it sounds like the claimable land/tower will come as a purchased expansion, then everything else will come as another purchased expansion.
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

Seems to be the case. As long as its cheap, I don't really mind. And after all, I don't have to buy it...

Pity about the delay in Shadowlands, but not entirey unexpected I guess.

Not that it means much, but we get improved graphics and sounds also.

well

it better be cheap.

because very likely they will throw in some items or class "fix/balance" stuff in there to get people who do not care about pvp to buy it for all of their accounts

it is annoying however to hear that we now have more time to play the guessing game because basically all class balancing was put on hold til the mysterious shadowbane was released.

i would really REALLY appreciate some info about whats cooking.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

A "controller" is purchased by the organization and placed in the area they wish to hold. (....) Members will gain personal and organizational benefits and advantages from their notum mine, including skill and experience bonuses, land-holder titles, and more.
    so, if only one person in the guild buys the booster, will the other guildmembers get benefits?

The exciting part is that a controller can be destroyed by enemies such as other players and creatures within the world.
    OOHHH!!! Better place that controlled land somewhere strategic! Some place with lotsa omni guards, or a place where few would concider going.

the team needed more time
    Rather have it late than unfinished (as AO was at release, and some still claim it to be )

Can't wait for closer information on this!