Thread: Adbucted by Omni-Pol

Adbucted by Omni-Pol

***crackle...fizz...

ARRRRGHHH....you know, black suits me more....arrrghh oww....right lil git....wait till I get mi.....feck you little sod...I'm gonna....arrgh grrrrr....your really starting toooo....what the hecks this aboo......owwwwlll....I don't know......the damned NL....eeeFFFinng....sod orf will ya's.....I ain.....t...anythingg....to do with them....

...fizz..crackle***
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Nevver cackles at the images flickering on the screen before her as she comfortably reclines on her sofa then remarks to herself, "The television network's spring program lineup is shaping up very nicely! I can't get enough of these reality shows!"
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*laughs* Oh man, they think Nya has something to do with the NLF?!? Ahhh hahahah, that little nanomage is so peaceloving he probably couldn't kill a rollerrat.

I'm going to need to talk to my contacts at Omni-Pol about this to get the inside story. Somethings just not adding up.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Bye Nyadach, was nice knowing you.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Now i'm pissed. Unless i somehow arrange for Nya to be released, get the damnable love potion from that crazy witch from the bled, and somehow make the magic happen between Nevver and our local trickster...... something bad's gonna happen.

Oh and nya ? You just HAD to get arrested on the day we have the speech, don't you?
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

**Waking up with one heck of a stinging head ache, and near on every bone in his body fractureered in some way and muttering loudly**

Damn blinking Reform and Pol grrr. Like I know anything at all *sigh*.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Mr. Prabel, I told you to watch out for those doors, but did you listen? Oh no! you had to be stubborn again and now see what you got you're self into. Dont blame OMNI-TEK for the bruises and headache Mr.Prabel, if you only had listened to us more carefully this unfortunate event could have been easily avoided.
    Last edited by Chaupin; Apr 4th, 2006 at 00:57:18.

Neutral citizen Nyadach was wanted for questioning regarding his affiliation with a terrorist group who call themselves Nanomage Liberation Front. He has been released after the routine hearing.

Prior to release, he received medical attention to a light bruise on his right arm which he suffered when resisting instructions from Omni-Pol officers.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Yeah, I guess the "door" explains why one of the bruises is in the shape of a boot print with the name "Chaupin" etched into it. And from inspection by doctors, it seems the scaring on the arm is from an injection. I have no idea how "routine inquiries" comes out to such damage. But I think it can be pretty simply labled as "Pol".

And as for Officer Chaupin....THATS MAJOR! Next time I'm going to get you to bloody well salute also if you try any of this Mister rubbish again.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    Yeah, I guess the "door" explains why one of the bruises is in the shape of a boot print with the name "Chaupin" etched into it.
    I was wondering what that was on your forehead. It's sloppy work if you ask me; if I had done it, there'd be no doubt that the imprint read "Nevver."
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I only salute to those who I respect, Mister Prabel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    I was wondering what that was on your forehead. It's sloppy work if you ask me; if I had done it, there'd be no doubt that the imprint read "Nevver."
    Well, luckily you nevver did it :P Thankfully though (I guess if thats the right word) its lucky you ain't a member of Pol for my sake.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Now there's a fine example of how Omni-Pol would treat even a peaceloving mage. Abducting and beating up a mage that hasn't done anything but talking to other mages. Now THAT'S what Omni-Pol wants to do! Oppress mages, and be sure they aren't able to stick together to face the truth. Omni-Tek is only there to kill their planet, and earn profit on their lives!

"Omni-Pol protects"? Heh, you are merely a bunch of violent thugs going where your master points his finger. I've seen rollerrats with better manners.
    Last edited by Dokurochan; Apr 14th, 2006 at 13:00:58.