Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with Xp Pinky..

in character: Wearing dead peoples body parts? eeeeeewwwww

out of character: that would be so cool

Maybe tie it in with Kahr's kill list idea. You drop the necklace in the chat window and then people can click on the item to see the list of who's pinkies were used.

Problem is, how do you tie the wearable item to just the person that did the kills? And how do you make sure you don't use the pinkys from different people's kills in making the item? I guess the pinkies would have to become NoDrop. And then you'd have to raise the tradeskills to make your own necklace.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I say you should be able to Lop off the dead guys scrotum, and then maybe weave them into some sort of backpack when you have enough?
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

lol

Originally posted by Fluffor "Tanyr" Neblett
    I say you should be able to Lop off the dead guys scrotum, and then maybe weave them into some sort of backpack when you have enough?
    OMG Evil

Exclamation omg

Get away, get away, get away your EVIL!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

OMFG YOU LAME BASTARD THAT MOB WAS TRYING TO LEVEL AND YOU GANKED HIS ASS OMFG LAME ASS

ROFLMAO.......this caught me completely by surprise I shouted so loud everyone thought I had got hurt at work and came running over. Got caught forum surfing :P
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Hey, you never know, the Elusive robust backpack might be soo hard to get because nobody has thought about removing the Taresques Scrote.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12