Thread: The Newland Militia public contract call.

The Newland Militia public contract call.

The newland council, acting under interests of public safety and general increase of defenses around the city, has started a new training program and is hence looking for supplies. The following is a list of equipment comprising of said "supply contract".

- 20 Partial Deflection Shield crystals (lowest shield, training use)
    - 20 Total Mirror Shield Mk1 crystals (lowest mirror shield, training use)
    - 20 Reactive Reflective Field crystals
    - 20 Total Mirror Shield Mk10 crystals
    - 20 NCU Belt 6K-X
    - 120 32-64 NCU Memory

Any and all organisations interested in supplying the contract can contact the trade minister ( aka moi, Jujuwalker, at juju_at_datapimp_do_org ) with your quote on the contract. All bid amounts will be confidential, but the organisations bidding for said contract will be divulged in a spirit of free enterprise and competition ( and also to maintain fairness and openess in the business proceedings).

The council is also looking for contractors in all areas of expertise, be it Construction, Robotics, Armor and/or Weapons design, or more for Future projects. All inventors are welcome to present their projects to the council for study and/or funding.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

*looks at his bank* you know this could be useful for me to offload some of this old stuff onto you or is it equally easy to hand this over to Yarko so he can pass it over?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

This contract goes in the process to add another card to the militia when it come to keeping Newland safe. What's better than the Newland militia ? The Newland militia under Total Mirror Shield.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

((any particular qualities or is all in description fair game?))

Quote Originally Posted by bas
    ((any particular qualities or is all in description fair game?))
    The nanocrystals are of a set ql, as we want perticular formulas.

The belts and memories have to be of the right type, but otherwise we have no set ql on them ( aka, doesn't matter if the 6x belt is ql 179 or 200).
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

Wolf Brigade has filled the councils contract. For Free. In 5 hours.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Thank you Wolf Brigade!

Imagine my surprise when i got offloaded a bunchful of NCU, 6x belts and nanocrystals.
    --
    --

--

Good good, I should distribute the equipment asap and begin the training !

So lesson #1 : What's a nanobot...
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

*facepalms*

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

A Dedication

Even though Wolf Brigade has given this equipment to the Newland City Militia as a donation, we would like to express some sentiments about what it is for:

First, it is given in memory of Estimohn. A beast of a trox, a good friend, and a true neutral to the very last. Esti has recently departed from us for parts unknown, off or on world we do not know; but all of us at Wolf Brigade wish him happy hunting where ever he roams. Estimohn was a powerful defender of neutral rights and territory, but was often moved to speak very little, so his defense was more often then not with his fists or at the end of his blade. He moved many of the rest of us into action and helped to show us what could be done with persistent effort, a fierce spirit, and careful planning. To this end we give this equipment to the militia of Newland in the hopes that Esti will be remembered and that his fighting spirit will embolden the militia's defense of Newland.

Second, we give this in homage to all of the neutrals who have worked and strived to make the community what it is today. To all of the legacy guilds, the old guard, and the adventures and misadventures they had to bring us the freedom we know today. We hope that this donation will continue in that tradition and offer one more step for the betterment and support of all those who wish a little peace from war and a little space to call home.

~

Thank you Esti for your support of neutrals everywhere, you will be missed. ~
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I'm eagerly awaiting more news of this training the guards are going through. The NLCC has been quiet as of late and I don't want to think that my time and effort was wasted to help outfit the guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Berael
    I'm eagerly awaiting more news of this training the guards are going through. The NLCC has been quiet as of late and I don't want to think that my time and effort was wasted to help outfit the guards.
    The training is going great. By great I mean sluggish and painful.

We lost a belt and 6 ncu, but stay tuned for our secret weapons. With tinkering we'll be able to shoot down alien ships surely.
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S