Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FUTURE Nanotechnican changes?

Originally posted by Vegan
    Ok let me clear some things up. A NT nanomage will get owned fast. THe reason is that our health sucks. Now if you are talking about a solitus NT or atrox NT, then you can say NTs don't suck.
    I am a nano mage NT, and I haven't gotten 1 PvP death in one month, while I have gotten 25+ kills in the same period. Getting owned? Only if you suck.

If you are equipping guns, hammers, etc you are obviously going to suck as a nano mage, if you have brains enough to play the char like you're supposed to, you're still one of the strongest profesions out there.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Please, do enlighten us. How are you surviving head-on against a soldier or any other profession? Seeing as how nullity sphere is possessed by about 0.001% of the NT population, and roots can be broken by anybody, you would have to stand still and take the weapons punishment of the opponent. How you're doing that without having sacrificed your nano skills I would very much like to know.

I don't do PvP, I just run whenever attacked. Reason being that untill PvP has some point in the storyline (getting a stupid title in front of my name is not a point), I don't wish to engage in it. If there's some clever scheme to wipe out grid campers though, I'd happily entertain the notion. Those annoying flies deserve swatting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12