Thread: Dante Karall, where are you?

Dante Karall, where are you?

So Dante, whatever happened to you?

You may may have lost the mayoral elections, but I can't believe we've seen the last of Newland's favourite hellraiser! Waht about the pew-pew lasers? Waht about Mitsy?

Maybe one of these Friday nights you'll join us for a beer outside Neuters'r Us, where RUR Radio's DJ Rettaman does it show (he usually starts around 9 PM EST *hint* *hint*). Or maybe you'll surprise us somewhere else. But you can't just fade away, can you?

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

While toog is great, i do miss the drunkard myself....
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Oh yes, Newland is boring without Dante.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Heh, we thought he was the best candidate, actually...
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Yeah, we definitely wanted Karall in the pilot's seat. It would've been very...entertaining to see from our viewpoint. Sadly, a serious guy with an agenda won instead of the womanizing drunk with a money problem. Pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker
    While toog is great, i do miss the drunkard myself....
    And this is any different from the majority of the neutral population? its more a case of finding a neut whos not been on the rollerrat homebrew :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I think tha approperiate response here would be "Dante is excellanté". Ain't seen tha boy down at Neuter's since tha election, though, so where ever tha hell he's gone it ain't here.
    Daniel K. Clyburn, rebel without a clue.
    Leader of The Bartenders Guild.

I'm willing ot bet sleeping off the hangover from the post-eletion party... or the post-post-election party...

maybe even the post, and post-post parties kinda blended together, and he's sleeping both of them off.

While folks like Dante are awesome to drink and party with, they arn't a good choice for leaders.

Then again, who do we have in office right now? If it wasn't for the council members themselves I would hardly notice he was there...
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin