Thread: Seeking help to acquire Mantis Scissors

Seeking help to acquire Mantis Scissors

I am now at the level whereby I can use this pesky blade and being an Adv am unfortunately unable to brave the Den of Smuggler's and obliterate the Mantis Breeders without some assistance. So c'mon some of you high level guys and gals, lend a hand and make me a happy chappy. Not interested in anything else apart from these and no doubt many of these nodrops have gone to waste as non blade wielding profs loot the breeders. If anyone is planning on making a trip, let me know if I can tag along with a view to getting these.

/tell madrugar or post here if you can help out

Hmmm...Me and a friend just tried for the scissors again through the Borealis entrance..feckin' suicidal caper that! Methinks some sort of calmer is a must in these circumstances

You need a crat :-)

Try asking on the Crat board, IIRC the item that makes the coffee machines drogs from the Pilot MOB in smugglers so you should be able to find a crat or several to help you
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Don't have to be a crat. Anyone who can calm/mezz will do. Or... if your team is well coordinated, has a good doc, or an uber tank.

My team made it with an NT doing the crowd control.... and me asking everybody to stick to my target

(I had a good doc too)

The other time I've reached anywhere near a breeder is with a slayerdriod doing all the tanking. Rest of us just suck in the xp and loot