Thread: Patch tommorow??

Patch tommorow??

We got 13.4 coming on live tommorow the 18? Anyone...anyone.

-bruz

Well, they said in the video that the video was delayed until the 18th to sync with the patch.

So a reasonable person would assume that the patch is tommorow.

Course I still came here to ask the same question

I'm hoping for a miracle patch. Go ahead laugh...but one day it will be good...oh yes.

The last patch was the best one in a long time (unless you count the patches that were exclusively designed to fix earlier patches). The 'auto-attack' bug (though I'm now convinced it was a stealth nerf since they are keeping a form of it in place) was the only really horrible thing. Pretty sad when you celebrate having only one really horrible bug...

Scorus

Unhappy

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... im gona see Lord of the Rings tomorow .. please delay patch till 19th december 12.00 GMT!

haha Lum...you must choose...but choose wisely for the correct choice will give you eternal life. An incorrect one....
    Atrox Enforcer

Headcracker

The majority of the last half dozen or so patches have resulted in an unplayable game for at least 24 hours, so choose Lord of the Rings and come play AO after they get the patch bugs fixed tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Scorus