Thread: Trond Arne Aas...please DONT LET US DOWN!

Angry Trond Arne Aas...please DONT LET US DOWN!

Does anyone think that AO is falling apart? I see more and more sites closing and important AO people leaving. AG for example is a very important site...auno is leaving cuz he too believes that funcom has failed in providing higher leveled people things to do. In addition, the rate in which people are leaving is apparent in the forums. Each day another person is saying bye.

The way this game has worked is that most of us joined close to the same time and have leveled together at a similar pace. I am hunting with people that I have hunted with since last year. Funcom has not recognized that the join rate is not ammortized

There is no more things to do at this level. I was contemplating leaving, but have now taken a different route in the game and hope it keeps me interested for another couple months...enuf time for FC to hopefully add some excitement. I am hoping that the expansions resolves these issues...yet FC is too stupid to tell us what the expansion pertains to and the quit rate is growing and growing. They are losing people left and right. I know its bad, but Funcom needs to add more things for higher level players to do. I know that I could always start another character...but I busted my ass to get this character to where its at today and I want to use all her capabilities...not start over.

Comeon Trond Arne Aas...dont LET US DOWN!!! PLEASE RECOGNIZE that we WANT to PLAY your game! ...but it appears your staff doesnt want US to play it...Funcom Customer Support sux! I dont blame the individuals that work in CS...I blame the upty ups! I hope Andre Backen is shoveling coal somewhere...or maybe he'll be useful as a gopher (or leet), doing beer runs for support staff and developers as they bust their butts to get the impossible done. I think development is doing a great job...they are busting their arses...its management that needs to get in gear!

You can go ahead and flame me, but if you have been on for a long time and ARE getting bored and ARE NOT some kinda RP freak then I hope you understand my perspective...i love this game and have been on for a year ($155 + $50 for game), so I have the right to post my frustrations.

AUNO dont leave!
    Last edited by Ophmyn; Aug 11th, 2002 at 18:24:27.

Bye-Bye. . . We will miss you.

Hey Funcum you listoning yet?????

/me listons to crickets chirp in the background

Hummmmmm guess not.

I hope the new ceo r0xx0rs their b0xXors. Not just for the company's sake but for those who love the game.

*thumbs up to ya Trond* and best of success!

I think Auno did mention checking back in to see if they did anything next patch or so.... lets hope they do. I honestly dont see any logic in not doing it.