Thread: OTPC: Nanomage Extremists Strike Again

OTPC: Nanomage Extremists Strike Again

Nanomage Extremists Strike Again
    March 12, 29480 [Global]

OTPC - Late this evening, Rubi-Ka suffered the wrath of the terrorist scum known as the Nanomage Legion. The attacks seem to have been focused on the cities of Rome, Newland, and Old Athen. Omni-Pol has confirmed that the scores of nanomage assailants which struck against cities of all factions tonight are indeed members of the Legion.

Their motives are unknown, but their mission tonight seems to have been quite simple: to achieve the heaviest and most terrible impact on the innocent employees living here on Rubi-Ka.

The 12th of March will indeed go down as yet another treacherous day marred by the violence of the Legion. They cited no demands, they only seemed to be concerned with the death and destruction we've grown to associate them with. Omni-Pol is presently investigating whether or not this has anything to do with the Nanomage Liberation Front.

Luckily the strength of Omni-Tek's employees and citizens soundly crushed the forces of the Legion. The status of their assaults against the inferiorly-protected Clan and Neutral regions is unknown at this time, though it is suspected that eventually the Legion forces were defeated there as well.

Omni-Tek once again commends its brave citizens who rose to the threat of these terrorists and sent them back to reclaim.

The bounty that may or may not be public still stands the council of truth is putting up 20 million credits for any evidence of their primary location. Any evidence that can lead to the destruction of these bastards. Contact Nulion or Commander Hyperion Adama (Hyperion5182) with your tip if it pans out you will be informed and the reward will be paid

((Dimension two {Rimor} only))

As I was talking to an acquaintance, I can somewhat see the point of these radicals. Due to my unique, nanomage, makeup I am more sensitive to the notum flow of the planet, and it can get really rough some days. Although I am not trying to justify the killing of random innocents.
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

I need 20 million. Send me a tell so I can tease you or something.
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

*sigh*

You know, when will people like this sit down and talk and learn that a weapon doesn't get them anywhere Another sad day.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

****documents have been reclassified****
    Last edited by SirNegs; Mar 14th, 2006 at 22:49:38.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

They struck at a bad time for the Clans, momentarily interfering with our military transportation beacon at old athens grid during wartime. I am a witness of this event, as I saw some of my fellow troopers go down.. not at war, but in their very own sanctuary of old athens. Some were slashed indiscriminately, and others ran for the nearest exit they could find. I personally want to see the heads of these criminals on sticks, I show no mercy for the Legionnaires. Two names I was able to recover, these are: "Beregord" and "Notuuuum". As for their motives, they seem unhappy with our current mining of notum as the former shouted: "run or die, notum abuzers!" Arrest them, capture them, kill them, as long as they're stopped. Let not our notum be compromised for these murderers!
    Last edited by anenome; Mar 15th, 2006 at 07:30:07.

I met some of them while walking in Rome Red... saw 2 ppl attacking the guards and went to investigate the disturbance. When I got closer I was attacked and had to retreat, not before i gave them some UBTs. Later I heard that Rome Blue was attacked too and there were casualties. They were defeated by the Omni Tek employees and guards. Found ot that they were 5-6 attackers.
    I do hope they will be cought and pay for their crimes. As I have nanomage friends I understand them but that is not the way.

"Omni Tek Protects"
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

The criminal agencies at work here in this are nothing more than children searching for a playground we must be solid in our resolve to not tollerate such haeneous crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    The criminal agencies at work here in this are nothing more than children searching for a playground we must be solid in our resolve to not tollerate such haeneous crimes.
    These are no children at play, they are responsible for the capture and pernament deaths of many of our youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    Luckily the strength of Omni-Tek's employees and citizens soundly crushed the forces of the Legion.
    Crushed is right, they're nanomages. Just hit 'em in the face and they fall over in a bloody mess.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

These.... things.... must be stopped.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoCrystal
    Crushed is right, they're nanomages. Just hit 'em in the face and they fall over in a bloody mess.
    nanomages or no, it took nearly five times their number to bring them down