Thread: The storm has come

The storm has come

The holoscreen goes to static, once again a man in Nomad Armor appears. The speakers in his helmet go active as he starts to speak.

People of Rubi-Ka. Black Sun has begun it's operations to free this planet. Today we made our appearance at the Omni-Mining press conference. A small incursion was fought, but the overall operation was a sucess. The people of Rubi-Ka now know we mean business. We will not be silenced, we will fight to the end to accomplish our goals. This is a call to the people of Rubi-Ka, join our cause, or perish at our hands. This is a final warning to the corporation and the rebels, and all neutrals who allign themselves with these people. Our voice will not be silenced. We will make ourselves heard.
    May the sands wash away your sins.

The image cuts out abruptly
    May the sands wash away your sins

I know you beleive that you can take on the whole world....but please just take a deep breath, and think things through. Shooting up a peaceful evening doesn't accomplish anything other than make yourselves into a reet whos over eaten the fruit and has got trapped into an apartment.

*Taps on Nulity* don't try anything as quiet simply, it isn't going to work. You say your voice will not be silenced...well then what is it exactly other than the destruction of anyone who doesn't follow your beliefs that you want? The more that people are forced into doing something, the more they will dig their heels in. Just discuss what you wish to say calmly, no guns and with enough support, it might be something the majority would accept.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Nya, peace .. love .. happy .. sure all great things. I would like nothing more than that. But be real ... fire with fire. If they try to push, people and the people who resist will fight. Negotiations do not always get things done, but more often then not fall on deaf ears with radicals. Sometimes you must "speak their own language".

And although their means are wrong to me, the ends ................

*shrugs*

You know, as it stands, they have yet to do anything hostile towards me or the innocents that I have spoken to that are totally uninvolved with the coorporations or rebels. If they are attacking Omni-tek .. hey thats Omni's problem unless I'm specifically asked to intervene I will not.

Bell as a person although misguided may indeed have admirable goals. But Bell this is to you ... The ends don't always justify the means. I am still watching you and your men.

*closes Com turning towards Ezhno* I just don't know anymore .... but stay at full alert.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

What pisses me off about people like that is that you know they are angry, but you don't know why. At least the nanolibfront have a very public reason for being angry people.

phhwah!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    Nya, peace .. love .. happy .. sure all great things. I would like nothing more than that. But be real ... fire with fire. If they try to push, people and the people who resist will fight. Negotiations do not always get things done, but more often then not fall on deaf ears with radicals. Sometimes you must "speak their own language".
    Oh I don't mind a good fight...don't get me wrong about that. But it has to be justified, and one which won't increase tensions on a situation and always leaves a door open for conversation, and if at all possible, heard whoever into that direction. It doesn't always work fine, like when we had towers and our non aggression policy. We only defended...no aggressive tower action. That was a very hard position for anyone to hold. But if anything it did show that just leaving a position around a table for someone to talk over, while carrying a big gun did work alot more than simply just waving a big gun around aimlessly. That gun might not of ever been used, but it did the necessary to get people to talk. And talking is a damn sight more

As for Belleraphon I personally don't beleive we know what he really wants. Fine, we keep hearing little things but as a overall goal we've heard nothing which is either obtainable, or even close to realistic. At least with terrorists like the NLF people know what they are after, and as such things can be done to appease them peacefully. But without enough intel on Belleraphon and his group, we really just need to keep him under close supervision and basically find out what he's really up to.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    Oh I don't mind a good fight...don't get me wrong about that. But it has to be justified...
    Pffft! Justified-shmustified!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Pffft! Justified-shmustified!
    Hey, I just need a reason for doing something...fine I might not explain it to anyone but I will have a reason. Everything needs to be justified to someone/thing or the entire planets just a pile of loose ends.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!