Thread: A new Breed is born...

A new Breed is born...

Removed cause "to many rules were broken"

close plz
    Last edited by malewerecat; Mar 10th, 2006 at 01:11:23.

Not to bad and i must say a good read.
    Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat
    Ok this is just a kind of, test article i wanted to write to see if i'm any good at writing, sooo... FEEDBACK PLX!
    ((Not bad, the only problem is you can't quote Rita Prestin unless she actually says that in the game. You'll have to replace the name with that of another doctor. If you don't know any then just make one up.))
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

why not? it's completly made up, it's not an official ARK article. I only put her name there to give it a nice touch, not as something an actual rl person said in a game based on a rp event that never happened.

Or is it against the EULA?

((Not against the EULA per say, but it does arguably go against the NPC character guidelines found here:

You and the main storyline clans, departments and other groups

It's usually best to make up your own experts just to avoid the issue entirely.))

Commissioner, RKDC

(also making your own breeds is a bit against the rules as well, just saying)
    ( http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...rticles/1680L/ )
    Last edited by DuckFu; Mar 10th, 2006 at 00:20:34.
    Crouching Atrox, hidden Yalm.

so my entire article is one big broken rule?

I thought this section of the forums we were free to make up a story related to AO and just have fun with it, it's not an ARK article or anything...don't take it so seriously. Duck, I'm not trying to run an event...

((Actually the way you presented the new breed was alright, it's just using a quote from Prestin, that is the only rule you broke. Go ahead and put the story back up, it was good.))

Commissioner, RKDC