Thread: New from R.U.R labs

New from R.U.R labs

Yes, thats right the folks down in the labs have done it again! Our first product to contain a brand new type power source is the Fully Recycling Environmental Decontamination Automaton, or FREDA for short. This new bot is designed for large scale cleaning operations, using the waste it cleans up to power itself. I think you'll agree another genius idea from the labs.
    Utilising some of the nanobot technology we developed for NEAMO our labs came up with an entirely new way of powering our robots. This new GIGO powercell actually derives it power from recycled waste material, you name it the new cell can turn it into useable power. Of course this means that the lifespan of your given bot is now only limited by how much recyclable waste it can be provided with.
    The FREDA is currently undergoing a trial run in the Dockland area of Omni Entertainment District. Inital results show it performing far beyond expectations. So If you're interested in the latest in environmentally friendly cleaning, or just have to have the latest in R.U.R technology contact us today and find out how you can arrange to preorder the cutting edge in waste management technology!

>>>>>Click to see FREDA!<<<<<
    Last edited by Senobyte; Mar 6th, 2006 at 22:40:59.
    Senobyte: Back in business
    Millgram: Psychologist, anthropologist, gentleman adventurer and cheese connoisseur

Not a bad Idea acctually...

You know, seeing one of those "SCUTTERing" around my flat might be pretty handy. Out of curiousity how much trash does it need to power it? does it need to be the size and as big a tip as Omni docks? or does a Jobe Apt which is partially lived it surfice to power it? oh and do you have optional parachute as kinda fear what it might do on some poor blighter under Jobe if it slide off the balcony?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Sweet!
    I sure could use one of those in m apartment.
    It is safe and all that? I mean, it won't try to eat my chairs and carpets or anything, right?
    I still have scars from the Physical Fittnes Family Trainer, or PFFT as they're referred to, I bought from you guys.

Safe? Of course it's safe.

Tis a sad day indeed when a big, security level 216 atrox enforcer is afraid of a small, cleaning bot.

Dabblez

PS: Concept art for FREDA by Willone.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I don't know if it's a sad or a scary day...

Nonetheless... I've got to admit that it seems a good idea.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

So, with so many of us wanting one of these, which seems to be an awefully good for RUR.

**pauses and thinks of the last time he was involved with a robot before discounting MC Boltz as one of those thing**

When is the product demo so we can sign up for one Dabz?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Oh FREDA is still undergoing testing. You got to test, you know. Very important thing, testing.

Dabblez

Just wondering, I heard a report that the FREDA has a issue about liking "westerns"? any confirmation that they have a thing for picking up 10 gallon hats and a pistol and having a lil shoot out with the odd passing reet?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

rp?

Thats rp or freda exists?

(( Yes of course it's roleplaying. Everything in this forum is. Kind of flattered you had to ask though :-) ))

FREDA is undergoing only the most rigorous Quality Assurance examinations.

Ex: I have dropped one from the roof of RUR headquarters and not only did it not explode in an atom-shattering inferno, the test caused 0 fatalities. ZERO!

We stand behind our products.

Not necessarily under them, but definitely behind them.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go back to digging FREDA out of the lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by macduff
    We stand behind our products.

Not necessarily under them, but definitely behind them.
    Yeah, that's generally the safest place to be, I agree. Far behind them. Debris can fly a long distance I have noted..
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."