Thread: What's better to use my LoA for?

What's better to use my LoA for?

High Lord of Angst?

or

Superior Rebuilt Perennium Sniper?

chop chop

(if there is another post about this, dont flame me i am lazy)
    Last edited by Desperad0; Oct 22nd, 2006 at 23:04:48.

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

HLoA, you would have to be crazy to go thro the effort of getting a LoA just to upgrade a gun that is of no real use past 215~

Cant wait till I get 215 for a HLoA

Get both.

Use neither.

It's the way to be!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

If you go evade way HLoA gives a nice bonus and if you use Dimach it has uses as well. Not to mention if you cant sneak from aliens it adds conc..

SRPS Is a piece of doo Its up there in doodom with the Revolution Rifle.

Was gutted with my Revolution rifle, spent a few creds on the bits and it's just a little sucky(sarc) Needs a revamp imho
    Before you go asking, "Who the hell are you?"

I'm an agent! I'd be pretty annoyed if you knew who I was!

Revolution rifle has its uses.. few and far between but it can be good SRPS on the other hand.. lols :S

Quote Originally Posted by Vipr View Post
    Revolution rifle has its uses.. few and far between but it can be good SRPS on the other hand.. lols :S
    Precisely... WTF were they thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincevega View Post
    Probably:

"if we give the SRPB just to the soldiers the fixers and agents will whine"

rock

hardplace.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

i guess some devs like the blue dildo :>

Quote Originally Posted by Vincevega View Post
    I use my SRPS. It is the best weapon I can use at full def, where it outperforms Kyr Type 3.

Considering I solo PVE on full def (who doesnt?) then this makes it pretty much the best solo PVE gun.

Having said that, I would rate it as more useful (to me) than any kyr rifle, and definately more than the Revolution/Pinpoint rifle.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Considering I solo PVE on full def (who doesnt?)
    Docs

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Having said that, I would rate it as more useful (to me) than any kyr rifle, and definately more than the Revolution/Pinpoint rifle.
    Have you checked if it is, using tim-scope and some sharpshooter for inits?
    Does it outperforms Joy-rifle too?

man dont go near that rebuilt sps.
    hlord good for the mods when u have a good evade setup and prolly against fixer and ma for duels.incase they switch to poison/projectile bracers for more reflects

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Have you checked if it is, using tim-scope and some sharpshooter for inits?
    Does it outperforms Joy-rifle too?
    Why wouldnt it outperform a JOTR on full def O.o
    I just say it has uses, for me, not for everyone, but for me, the RSPS is my pve solo gun.
    Don't be lonely anymore.