Thread: Introducing a new class "Citizen"

Introducing a new class "Citizen"

Hello

Basically its about an option to play as a no profession so tho say and play as char and breed - a citizen. I think on a planet full of inhabitants its bit strange that no one can choose the option to be just that.

When choosing "Citizen" you will refrain from the ablity to choose a knickname. You can, however, spinn the name maker until you get a proper name.

Skill system:

Abilities according to chosen breed. However, body dev and nano pool will have highest cost.

Citizen specific skills should all be aqua.

The class will have no new wendor boot the general stuff will be quite enough.

Lamonia

So... only general buffs?

Guess there's no point raising nano's too high then.

Wouldn't you be better rolling a fixer/soldier and playing in the same style (unless you want to melee of course)?

Citizen - nor soldier nor fixer

Yes one can play in the style of citizen if you choose from one of the existing classes - I still think that one misses the point then to just be a citizen nor soldier nor fixer.

Lamonia

The option to be gimp is well supported in other classes.

Originally posted by IronTide
    The option to be gimp is well supported in other classes.
    *rofl*

Citizen + Hardcore option

As a "Citizen" you would have the option to play "Hardcore mode" - hardcore mode will render you unable to scan - if char dies it will also not respawn, char will be excluded from game.

Hardcore mode will render char 50% more IP/lv

Lamonia

Actually, sounds like a blast to play RP. Especially the perma-death part. Just imagine trying to make to someone's wedding without dieing or attempting to get to a club.

Wouldn't expect to see many 'citizens' above 40.

It would be a new challenge for all the jaded players who find the game a bit stale and lifeless.

You can do all this yourself if you want. Just because the game doesn't provide a "hardcore mode" doesn't mean you can't play it.

Yeah, but it's just not the same. Somebody looks at me at lvl160 and Neutral and goes 'wow'. I feel my own sense of self satisfaction as well.

It wouldn't be the same if I was a 160 clanner and had simply deleted every token I ever got. Big deal, another Clanner. Oh, you got no tokens? Yeah, right.

Thumbs up

I had my wedding in Omni HQ. Loved the look on everyone's face as we had kept the location secret, and everyone was in suits and dresses. Had to stay around in there in no armor

I kind of like the idea of a "No Proffesion" or Civi prof. Because even if your 1st level Soldier, your are a possible combatant if I see your a soldier. Your a soldier. Everyone knows that folks run in fear of a Trader (closest thing to a non combatant) in the zones. *chuckles* How'd that happen...

With the Civi proff, it'd be a declared "I am not a fighter in this war" proffesion. Could be good for those that run events.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

bump

Giving it a BUMP!!

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%